The Sharks!!!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It was karma evening it out, anyways. The Blues had a delay penalty the officials missed, and the guy who should have been in the box scored two goals in the next few minutes.

Also, it’s good to know officials / refs / etc are equally incompetent across all sports.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Sharks to win the Stanley Cup with statistically the worst goalkeeping, dispelling the notion you need to ride a hot goalie through the post season
Jones has his “oh wow!” moments (as does every goalie, really) but it looked like he simply whiffed on a couple relatively easy ones last night.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The first six minutes of this game have been a nightmare... dominate everything, don’t get rewarded, then go down off one mistake.

Any and all confidence I once had is long gone.

That was a stinker. I actually liked all of these teams when I was young and though I'm rooting for the B's in the final I would strongly prefer they play SJ.

I'm a pretty casual hockey fan. I go to a few Stockton Heat games a year and would call myself a VERY casual Sharks fan (favorite team, kinda follow them throughout the year and playoffs, but never watch on TV - like baseball, I find it to be a lot more fun in person). I went to my first Sharks game a few weeks ago and had a great time. Decided to have a friend of mine who is a huge fan over for pizza and the game tonight.

If you missed tonight's game, I'm sorry. It was one of the best sporting events I have ever watched. What a comeback from a 3-0 deficit in the 3rd period and win in overtime. They won a series they were down 3-1 in and take the series against the Golden Knights. Holy cow. Amazing.
We were in Healdsburg for that game: my wife called it an early night so I went to the bar and grill across the street to watch. Ended up leaving after the 2nd period and planned on watching the 3rd at the hotel. Well I promptly passed out right when I got in the room fml

SLAB

Hall of Famer
They just resigned Erik Karlsson to an 8-year mega deal.

I hope healthy Karlsson is good enough to carry a team to the Cup... the hobbled guy I saw in the playoffs wasn’t very impressive though.