The Monarchs are close to a sell out for Sunday

If you are thinking of waiting to buy your tickets the day of the game you may be out of luck. Call me right away if you want to go to the championship. The series is all tied up and we need all are best fans out there!!!

The Monarchs Are Going To The WNBA Championship Are You?

The Monarch's have won the West, now watch them take on the Connecticut Sun in their bid to claim the WNBA Championship. The first Finals home game will be Sunday September 18th at 1:00, the second will be Tuesday 20th at 5:00. Great seat locations are available for $45.00 (sold out), $35.00 (sold out), $25.00 (soldout) & $17.50 Lets make sure the Sun face Arco Arena packed to the roof with the WNBA's greatest Sixth man "Our Monarchs Fans!!!"

Be part of the group I am putting together, call or email me to reserve your seats.

Greg Fleisher

(916) 928-8235

fleisher@arcoarena.com

I updated the phone # to call

The Monarchs are close to a sell out for Sunday
If you are thinking of waiting to buy your tickets the day of the game you may be out of luck. Call me right away if you want to go to the championship. The series is all tied up and we need all are best fans out there!!!

The Monarchs Are Going To The WNBA Championship Are You?

The Monarch's have won the West, now watch them take on the Connecticut Sun in their bid to claim the WNBA Championship. The first Finals home game will be Sunday September 18th at 1:00, the second will be Tuesday 20th at 5:00. Great seat locations are available for $45.00 (sold out), $35.00 (sold out), $25.00 (soldout) & $17.50 Lets make sure the Sun face Arco Arena packed to the roof with the WNBA's greatest Sixth man "Our Monarchs Fans!!!"

Be part of the group I am putting together, call or email me to reserve your seats.

Greg Fleisher

(916) 928-8135

fleisher@arcoarena.com