4 Free Tickets to Fan Fest tomorrow

As a season ticket holder I have 4 tickets to the Kings Fan Fest tomorrow ( a family friendly event). If anyone wants them, I will email the tickets on a first come first serve basis.
If you want them, send me a PM and send me the email address you would like the tickets sent to.

We’re excited to see you tomorrow at Golden 1 Center for Fan Fest!
This sold out event will feature an open practice, on-court contests with fans and players, giveaways, and more. Plus, local eats stands will be open and we’ll be offering $7 draft beer and $1 bags of popcorn.

Date: Sunday, October 15
Time: 12:30-2:00 p.m. (Doors open at 11:30 a.m. for the public, 11:15 a.m. for Season Ticket Members and Golden 1 Credit Union Members)Parking: Plan ahead by reserving a parking spot in advance via SacPark.org or Kingsapp.

Tickets are General Admission and seats will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, so arrive early! As a reminder, a mobile ticket is required to enter Golden 1 Center for Fan Fest. You can access your ticket(s) via the Kings app or on a mobile device via Ticketmaster.com. For more detailed instructions, please refer to the email we sent you on Thursday.
Congratulations on reserving tickets for Fan Fest this Sunday at Golden 1 Center! This event has now sold out, so you’re one of the lucky fans that will have the opportunity to see the full team take the court for this fun event with an open practice, on-court contests with fans and players, giveaways, and more!

Please review the event details below to get ready for Fan Fest. As a reminder, your General Admission tickets are only accessible via a mobile device. You may be one of the thousands of fans that has already used mobile tickets to make managing them and entering Golden 1 Center easier. But if you haven’t, we recommend going through the process to access them now to help expedite your entry on Sunday.

Fan Fest Details:

Date: Sunday, October 15
Time: 12:30-2:00 p.m. (Doors open at 11:30 a.m. for the public, 11:15 a.m. for Season Ticket Members and Golden 1 Credit Union Members)
Accessing Your Mobile Tickets: A mobile ticket is required to enter Golden 1 Center for Fan Fest. Please note that PDFs and printouts are not available, and screenshots of mobile tickets will not scan. You can easily access your tickets on a mobile device via the Kings app or by logging into your account on Ticketmaster.com. Access your tickets via the Kings app (recommended): The Kings app provides an easy way to manage your tickets and also gives you access to great features that can enhance your experience at Kings games throughout the season. Download the app via the Apple App Store orGoogle Play. In the “My Profile” section, select “Manage Tickets” to connect your TicketMaster account. You’ll then be able to access your tickets, forward them to your friends, and scan your mobile device for easy entry to Golden 1 Center.
Access your tickets via TicketMaster.com: In your mobile web browser, visit TicketMaster.com and navigate to the “My Account” section. Login to your account and you should see Fan Fest listed as one of your upcoming events. Follow the prompts to display your tickets and scan your mobile device for entry.
Parking: Reserve a parking spot in advance at one of the many garages and lots available near the arena. Check availability and reserve a spot now via the Kings appor SacPark.org.
Food and Beverages: Local Eats stands will be open and offering discounts on select items, so plan to have lunch at the event!

We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!​