The Last Band(s) Standing - Final results

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Um, spike? The Beatles people and the Rolling Stones people have pretty much been ganging up on the U2 people to get it down to 2 before the turn of the next century.

:p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
At this point, I think the final three have been pretty well determined. I cannot see the Beatle people ever conceding to the Rolling Stones people and vice versa. Since this was technically a TDOS thread, one might argue it should have been closed the day the season started.

I would say that it's now more about determination and stubbornness than anything else.

Just sayin'...

:)

ah... I did try to point this out long ago - I felt it was virtually mathmetically impossible for a team to be officially crowned before the season without a modification to the scoring.

I have likely cast more Rolling Stones votes than anybody - and I will move that we gracioiusly accept second and we shut 'er down.

Kingzrool's thread though... what say you boss?

lol. the game went very well. a few weeks ago the Stones were totally down for the count behind GNR, AC/DC and U2. But the good citizens of kingsfans.com stepped up and it was fantastic.

it was fine the way it was :)

Status
Not open for further replies.