The Kings vs. NBA Officials (2 minute report tells the tale)

Favors rocked Ariza hard knocking him to the hardwood. It was obviously a moving screen that freed up Redick to score the winning basket. Another bad call in a long line of bad calls.

This is a bitter pill to swallow on top of all the other issues with the Kings. New Coach, New System, New Players, Young Players, Injuries causing constant lineup changes and the run of losses. Not easy being a Kings Fan. Nothing is easy for this team.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Who in the NBA uses these 2 minute reports? Does anyone look at it?
A while back one of the retired officials (I forget his name) said that those reports were used to point out to officials how to do a better job. (Insert ROFLMAO emoji here...)

A while back one of the retired officials (I forget his name) said that those reports were used to point out to officials how to do a better job. (Insert ROFLMAO emoji here...)
Maybe the Kings could sue the NBA, claiming that the reports have served to teach the refs how to cheat the Kings. :rolleyes:
Seriously, though, I love Harry’s attitude toward the reports and the fact that the Kings can’t use a bad call at the end of the game as an excuse.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Maybe the Kings could sue the NBA, claiming that the reports have served to teach the refs how to cheat the Kings. :rolleyes:
Seriously, though, I love Harry’s attitude toward the reports and the fact that the Kings can’t use a bad call at the end of the game as an excuse.
Yep.

If anything, the L2M reports put a big bold line under that statement. The Kings simply cannot let themselves get into the position where a bad call (or no call) can determine the outcome of a game. As much as I hate to quote Howdy Doody, they need to realize the importance of every stupid foul, every technical, etc. As we're seeing way too many times this year, that dumb turnover/foul in the first quarter just might end up costing them the game.