[Game] THE Kings vs. Detroit Pistons, 2/7/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
losing to the pistons is bad enough but to lose to them without cade and bog is just embarassing.. and to add insult to inury ivey had a big game to stick it to the kings

Congratulating themselves after stupid 3’s and alley oops but not guarding anyone. Messing around like this in the western conference is just idiotic and embarrassing

This is why Fox is not an All-Star because he doesn't know how to take over game and only pick and choose when to do it. Losing to the worst team in the NBA...wow...that's unbelievable, especially at your own court. This prove this team is unpredictable and in no way can be trusted in winning any game.
Agree with you 100%

An off night of Keegan Murray is very reminiscent of John salmons
I hate that you're right... never looked at it that way. Keegan has been playing like crap. His last 5 games have single handily dropped his season average of 16ppg to 15.5ppg... and that's counting a 33pt performance.

He needs to collect himself together. He's no longer a 22-year-old rookie. His last several performances have been unacceptable as our 3rd best player.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
This Pistons team isn't terrible. Sasser was dropping buckets out there. I also think they look a lot better when Cade isn't playing. He's just a bad fit on this roster. They need to cut bait and just build around this Ivey, Thompson, Duren, Sasser lineup. Credit to them for taking it to us. The Kings played about 10 minutes of good defense out of 48. That's just not going to get it done regardless of what happens on offense.

This is why Fox is not an All-Star because he doesn't know how to take over game and only pick and choose when to do it. Losing to the worst team in the NBA...wow...that's unbelievable, especially at your own court. This prove this team is unpredictable and in no way can be trusted in winning any game.
He shouldn’t have to take over this game. Let’s be serious lol this is not on Fox alone

I hate that you're right... never looked at it that way. Keegan has been playing like crap. His last 5 games have single handily dropped his season average of 16ppg to 15.5ppg... and that's counting a 33pt performance.

He needs to collect himself together. He's no longer a 22-year-old rookie. His last several performances have been unacceptable as our 3rd best player.
He's kind of hit the 2nd year wall which is excusable. The issue is still how can Brown find a way to put more focus on both he and Barnes at the same time? All year it seems like the player who goes to the spread and spot corner is the afterthought.

Status
Not open for further replies.