[Game] THE Kings vs. Detroit Pistons, 2/7/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Been this way since last season.....something is amiss in how they defend or don't defend the triple
Would love to know what our coaches are telling the players. But whenever the other team penetrates we like to send help from the weakside. Just saw that when Davion left his man and fortunately they missed the wide open 3. Most of the time, I’m not sure we need to send the help

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Would love to know what our coaches are telling the players. But whenever the other team penetrates we like to send help from the weakside. Just saw that when Davion left his man and fortunately they missed the wide open 3. Most of the time, I’m not sure we need to send the help
Leaving Killian Hayes wide open probably not the worst strategy tbh

I'm going to need someone to ask the Kings why they can't play like this all the time? Should never be close in the first place. They're a 6-43 Pistons team without Cade and Bojan lol

I'm going to need someone to ask the Kings why they can't play like this all the time? Should never be close in the first place. They're a 6-43 Pistons team without Cade and Bojan lol
That is the problem ...
Motivation against HUGE underdogs is an issue for every colective sport team in the world ....

Status
Not open for further replies.