The Kings unveiled their new Nike jerseys

Got an idea... how about 1/2 off with advertising.. I'd definitely be all for that.
Won't ever happen as it immediately stigmatizes Blue Diamond jerseys as cheap and diminishes the value of the branding dollar Blue Diamond spent. Keep in mind, Blue Diamond is a customer of the Kings, too.

What'll happen I think is an increased market for older, classic jerseys with no advertising.

Blue diamond almonds...nom, nom
Smokehouse that is
People are missing this point. Blue Diamond smokehouse almonds are freaking delicious.

Advertising on jerseys is going to be MASSIVELY successful. Buying Blue Diamond Almonds will be like supporting your team... because it is. It's the same reason many brands align with being patriotic.

And for that reason, this is going to continue in the future. Won't ever be like Euro soccer but there will be more patches allowed, larger, etc.

I expect at least a 10% jump in sales, minimum, just from this campaign alone.

Last edited:
Was hoping that purple was indeed lighter? Always thought Toronto was dumb for getting rid of that purple for red.. Like that lighter shade.

So the advertisement thing is really happening then? Kind of lame, looks like NBA players wearing retail mock jerseys

As long as we still have the black and SAC alternates I'm happy.

..... so do we?
Yes, except the SAC alternates are now going to be the primary roads. Looks like the only uniform not coming back is the purple Kings uniform from last year. The black alternate and the baby blue throwback will both be introduced at a later time.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Yes, except the SAC alternates are now going to be the primary roads. Looks like the only uniform not coming back is the purple Kings uniform from last year. The black alternate and the baby blue throwback will both be introduced at a later time.
There was a tweet going around yesterday that the baby blues could wind up being a different color variant of our regular jersey scheme rather than throwbacks. It would be interesting if true.

As long as the black "Sacramento" jerseys come back, I'm happy.

There was a tweet going around yesterday that the baby blues could wind up being a different color variant of our regular jersey scheme rather than throwbacks. It would be interesting if true.

It would also be long overdue and bad ass.

Ooh thats interesting.. I'd be interested in a baby blue version of our regular jersey scheme. Though.. I love that cursive Kings logo so much, it's hard to beat. Do you happen to have a link to that tweet?

Nothing beats the old champion jerseys but Nike is a welcome sight for me personally.

Don't mind the blue diamond inclusion, we all knew this day was coming and i'm just glad its a sac native icon.

And they're healthy for you too. Not so much the salt, but still healthy
just finished my 6 oz tin for the week.

noticed the verbage on the packaging:

'scientific evidence suggests, but does not prove, that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.'

definitely a pillar in a healthy lifestyle i think and only a matter of time until science nails the proof