The Finals

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Rich dudes have homes in a bunch different places. Hell, Lebron owns a high school in Cleveland and he moved the hell out of there before it even opened.
sure, but the timing of this purchase is not a coincidence in my opinion. We will see on the 30th I suppose.

This is a good look at what Draymond Green did in game two.

I think Draymond is easily more important than Durant on that team. Not saying he's better than Durant but Durant's skill set is made semi redundant by having Klay and Steph out there taking a ton of shots. It makes him less effective. If Draymond gets hurt, the Warriors turn into a run of the mill playoff team. They'd be good but they'd be as vulnerable to losing a playoff series as any other team.

This is why I think the Kings need to acquire players who aren't so redundant. Guys that do things that the current players on the team can't do. Getting up shots is great but playing defense, making plays for others and doing the little things that help your team win go a long way and Draymond is a perfect example of that.

I think Draymond is easily more important than Durant on that team. Not saying he's better than Durant but Durant's skill set is made semi redundant by having Klay and Steph out there taking a ton of shots. It makes him less effective. If Draymond gets hurt, the Warriors turn into a run of the mill playoff team. They'd be good but they'd be as vulnerable to losing a playoff series as any other team.

This is why I think the Kings need to acquire players who aren't so redundant. Guys that do things that the current players on the team can't do. Getting up shots is great but playing defense, making plays for others and doing the little things that help your team win go a long way and Draymond is a perfect example of that.
Dray has been largely underrated during GSW’s run at the top. IMO, next to Steph Curry, he’s been their most important player. His defensive ability, along with his importance to their offense, makes him an indispensable player. Dude just does a ton of things really well that can’t be replicated by anyone else on the team.