The Amazing Race - 10

I was very disappointed with the episode. No final challenge requiring brains, no major physical challenges. It basically came down to catching a flight. No fanfare at all for a final episode...pretty weak overall.

I was very disappointed with the episode. No final challenge requiring brains, no major physical challenges. It basically came down to catching a flight. No fanfare at all for a final episode...pretty weak overall.
I agree. Also, too many instances which tied them all up again. To win a million bucks because you lucked out enough to get a taxi with an E-Z pass is not as entertaining as past finales. Kind of a dud ending to one of my favorite seasons ever. The Allstar season has potential to be pretty good eh? You knew that was coming.

It was a 30sec commercial about the All-Star edition......airing sometime in February

No Jonathan & Victoria, BJ & Tyler or Chip & Kim (already confirmed that they are NOT doing the show.)

Rob & Amber, Charla & Mirna, Uchenna & Joyce, and Dave & Mary are on the show

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It was a 30sec commercial about the All-Star edition......airing sometime in February

No Jonathan & Victoria, BJ & Tyler or Chip & Kim (already confirmed that they are NOT doing the show.)

Rob & Amber, Charla & Mirna, Uchenna & Joyce, and Dave & Mary are on the show
Are Uchenna and Joyce the couple that was so moved by their time in Africa? I know who Rob and Amber (of course), Charla and Mirna, and Dave & Mary are...

Nice selection so far.

I'm willing to bet the bleeping blondes will be back...just to make me miserable.

:p

Are Uchenna and Joyce the couple that was so moved by their time in Africa? I know who Rob and Amber (of course), Charla and Mirna, and Dave & Mary are...

Nice selection so far.

I'm willing to bet the bleeping blondes will be back...just to make me miserable.

:p
Yes. Joyce is also the one who shaved her head bald on a Fast Forward. They're my favorite team and they beat Rob & Amber for the $ 1million.

Thank God no one from Season 9(the family edition) will be participating and I've heard some other teams as well will be there:

Colin & Christie
JohnVito & Jill

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yes. Joyce is also the one who shaved her head bald on a Fast Forward. They're my favorite team and they beat Rob & Amber for the $ 1million.
Oh good. I really respected them because of their respect for all the other cultures, etc. It was one of the things I liked so much about the brothers this season. I think you can compete and still honorably represent your country.