Thank you!

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I started this particular thread just to say thank you to the powers that be for creating this fourm. Its great to have a place to post about future prospects in college, highschool and from the international pool of players.

Hopefully, it will be informative and will keep everyone up to date on the progress of any revelant players. Especially those that could be future Kings. I know that we have posters that follow the international players, and I hope that they participate with what knowledge they have on any particular player, regardless of the players age.

Once again, thank you!!

And I add to your thank you "to the powers to be" for this new forum. Much better place than having to search through all the other forums and threads. And a HUGE THANK YOU to you, Baja, for reporting so well your firsthand knowledge about all of the "prospects". I think that if the NBA season doesn't start sometime this year, or even gets cancelled, it will be a blessing in disguise and allow us to watch more high school and college basketball. Thanks again Baja.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
And I add to your thank you "to the powers to be" for this new forum. Much better place than having to search through all the other forums and threads. And a HUGE THANK YOU to you, Baja, for reporting so well your firsthand knowledge about all of the "prospects". I think that if the NBA season doesn't start sometime this year, or even gets cancelled, it will be a blessing in disguise and allow us to watch more high school and college basketball. Thanks again Baja.
Your quite welcome, but I hope others like Dimedropper and Arbys etc jump in and add to the mix. Especially those that are far more familiar with the international players.

I will add to this thread because I am not sure it deserves its own topic, but for those of you who have certain internet providers ( I have Verizon, and I know it works on Comcast aswell) ESPN3.COM is fantastic for watching the euroleage or other internation basketball.

They dont have every game, but they carry a surprising amount .. I even saw some high level AAU games on there. And its totally free as long as you have a participating IP. Its a good way to watch some competative basketball at a time where there isnt much to watch. With no summer league to hold me over this year, I'm starting to reallllly crave some basketball ... This lockout needs to end asap.