Thank You Rick Adelman

Good bye Rick!
You forced people from all over the world to watch and to love this team!You turned players like Peja,C-Webb,Mike etc. into the superstars.You changed Kings from some average team to one of the greatest teams in the World.
I wish you all luck in the future and I hope you are going to win NBA ring one day!

Peja said:
Good bye Rick!
You forced people from all over the world to watch and to love this team!You turned players like Peja,C-Webb,Mike etc. into the superstars.You changed Kings from some average team to one of the greatest teams in the World.
I wish you all luck in the future and I hope you are going to win NBA ring one day!

Well Said!!!perfect!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Peja said:
Good bye Rick!
Yes! Very well said, Peja.

BTW---I hope you are doing well. :)

Peja said:
Good bye Rick!
Hear, hear!

Thanks Rick for those years of fun and great basketball. Those years are some of the best basketball memories that I'll ever have. For sure, I'll be one of the fans who'll miss seeing you on the bench.... All the best, Coach!

Oh Rick, it's been one helluva ride...

I wish you all the best, just please don't ever be the coach of the Lackers (spelling intentional). You gave us basketball, we took it. Now that those Kings are a thing of the past, we realize. You gave us something noone can ever take away. Memories...

Godspeed man...