Thank You, Ramon Sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
At the beginning, we were for the most part glad to see Sessions join the Kings. I'm sorry it didn't work out and I wish him well wherever he goes.

Thanks Ramon. Our heart was ripped out when lost Travis Outlaw, now we have to go through it all again... See you back here at your jersey retirement ceremony... Hopefully you can Turn Over a new leaf in D.C...

I'll stop now.
~~

Can't hate the guy at all. Didn't cause issues or anything, but for some reason just didn't work out. Hope he finds his game in Washington

There's really no point in starting these threads for departing players or coaches, unless they're "universally loved." It's only a matter of time before someone in the thread rips the guy. I actually hope the outgoing players and/or coaches don't see these threads.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Thank you Ramon -- when you were playing big minutes early in the season we were a winning team and one of the season's great cinderella stories. When you went down with your "injury", it all fell apart. :(

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Ramon, it brings tears to my eyes to have to take your jersey down off my wall as your era with us comes to an end. We'd never have been in a position to get Karl without your contributions.

Good luck in your future endeavors. I suggest bringing a can of stickum with you as DC weather can make the ball even slippier.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Ramon, it brings tears to my eyes to have to take your jersey down off my wall as your era with us comes to an end. We'd never have been in a position to get Karl without your contributions.

Good luck in your future endeavors. I suggest bringing a can of stickum with you as DC weather can make the ball even slippier.
I just urped.

Status
Not open for further replies.