Thank You Noc

Thank you for your scrappy play, and tough defense. I can understand why you wanted out, not much left in your career to be sitting dow behind Greene/Casspi. So no hard feelings and thank you.

Best of luck in Philly!

K

Kingsguy881

If you ain't got anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. So my response to Noc leaving is

Good luck, Noc. I will miss your play. I think you've had enough of the raw deal both the team and our posters have given you. Like it's your fault that you got a good contract last time. Hope you get more minutes where you're going.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Good luck Andres! I know you weren't really happy here, I hope Philly will be a better situation for you!

I was at your first home game as a King (with Drew Gooden!) and I really liked your game... tough, hustle, all of those things while the rest of the team was dogging it.

What can I say we wanted toughness and you brought it. It is tough to play for the Kings when they are down. Good luck in your future I hope Philly is easier for you than Sacramento was.

I liked your passion for the game, scrappiness and toughness. I can understand why you wanted to play more at this point in your career. I wish you all the best in Philly, Andres.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thanks for your time here and reminding both the fans and the team what scrappy defense is all about. I wish you all the best in the world, Noc.