Thank you for all the fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined since the C-Webb time. Thank you for providing all the critical analysis and debate. Probably wouldn't have been a Kings fan this long without this board.

I know not many know me, or care about this, but I had fun here. So thank you for that.

I had to take some time off and think of my response so I didn't just spit out things out of anger.

I'm sick of us embracing information without a source, that's how fake news being spread all over the internet nowadays.

One claims to have new info without any source, the rest of the internet just jump in and take a side without even questioning its truth, maybe because in its twisted way, it supports their own belief system. Now the ones who question are vilified and attacked for whatever radical ideas they conjured up.

I know it sounds minuscule but it is very important to me not only in my line of work as a photographer in publications, but also how our current political climate and social media frantic pushing away legitimate news sources and embracing fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.