Texas Trio - Let's prove the critics wrong!

T

TGB20A5SI

This is it. We've taken a lot of heavy criticism and disbelief in the Kings as far as the preseason was concerned. This is our chance to shut these lame critics up and make them eat their words. Many are doubting the Kings already because their lack of play in the preseason. I'm not afraid, the preseason is a joke imo and I don't think their should be more than 2 games in the preseason for any SPORT. Either way, here we go!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE 2005!!!!

AKA Sir_Sandman83,

Last edited by a moderator:
It is possible, spurs start slow, mavs are kinda trying to get to know each other and houston is almost the same. I will be more worried about houston than the other two teams cos of the matchups and the fact that there is no one to stop tmac with the loss of doug.
Tony can be subdued by bibby by just outscoring him and webb/miller can handle duncan and nesto. Gino is streaky and when he is hot i dont think doug can make that much of a difference anyway, that can be neutralized by some hot shooting from peja.

houston is the tough one imo

vladetomiller said:
It is possible, spurs start slow, mavs are kinda trying to get to know each other and houston is almost the same. I will be more worried about houston than the other two teams cos of the matchups and the fact that there is no one to stop tmac with the loss of doug.
Tony can be subdued by bibby by just outscoring him and webb/miller can handle duncan and nesto. Gino is streaky and when he is hot i dont think doug can make that much of a difference anyway, that can be neutralized by some hot shooting from peja.

houston is the tough one imo
Houston plays us on a back to back, so I think that will be advantageous for us.

I am a little worried about the Mavs. Dampier seemed to walk over Miller and no one could really stop him. Agreed it was the preseason, but I hope that we can handle him.