Swipa

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I will never understand placing Oscar and Tiny as a member of the franchise when they never donned a Kings jersey and they both played for different cities but this is a De'aaron thread and Mike Brown has untamed the Fox

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Ja’s spot in the superstar discussion hierarchy probably gonna be wide open soon
I still think its hilarious they are trying to turn Fox into Ja now because they quoted him out of context. Dude is like about as chill a likely superstar you'll ever see. I have no idea if he'll be a coach but he absolutely has the demeanor and the way he talks about the game in the post games it alternates between a child like enthusiasm and a knowledge well beyond his years.

I honestly don't understand why more people haven't come at him to do media stuff.

West coast games, journalists asleep when we play... yadda yadda yadda. All lies btw.
They don’t seem to miss any of the LAL or Warriors games. Or Dame scoring 71.

We have an all-time game against the Clips a week ago that ends up the 2nd highest scoring game in league history and on the following Monday the only thing that was discussed on ALL the sports media tv shows was Dame’s 71 point outing and, you guessed it, the freaking 12th place LAL.

Seriously, if the East Coast sports media can’t be bothered to adjust their hours to DO their job — they should’t have their job.

I think is was because Jokic averaged 22.6 pts, 14.2 rbs, and 10.2 asts a game.
Along with 15 travels that weren’t called. Guaranteed.

If the NBA actually enforced the general rules of the game of basketball, Jokic wouldn’t be $#/t. He wouldn’t be able to complete half the 3 and 4 step moves he makes and he’d foul out from all the illegal screens he sets.

Dude shuffles his feet more than any card dealer shuffles a 52 card deck per night.