Survivor Vanuatu

so has anyone been watching the new season of survivor???? it's pretty good. the men are the STUPIDEST group of men i have ever seen on survivor. all the fat guys are voting off the young strong guys, and they keep wondering why they keep losing. a bunch of IDIOTS! and they pee me off, they keep voting all the hot guys off!!! :D :D :D

the girls are much stronger as a team and are much more united. they are a bit more annoying, but anyone is better then the fat guys. the guy with only one leg is cool thought, and so is sarg, but the other fat guys are REALLY annoying

i hope the fat guys all get voted off as soon as the teams merge. they are just yuck!!!!!!!

It's hard to know if their strategy will pay off. They could get lucky and win a few challenges before the merge...enough to keep at least five of their guys around, and then their strategy to vote all the strong guys off will seem very smart because they won't have such tough competition. It all depends on what kind of challenges they have between now and the merge. Not every challenge is a physical one, and even some of the physical ones may rely more on balance or endurance and not strength and speed. So it may pay off in the end. Having said that: They got rid of all the cute guys!!! lol Oh well.

It's been pretty interesting so far, but I tend to get more excited after the merge when the strategizing really begins. I do have to say I'm happy to be watching strangers again. I enjoyed all stars, but the dynamic was just so different, it's nice to watch the game being played by people with no history or attachment to the rest of the contestants.

I haven't figured out who I want to win yet. I would say the one cute guy who is left....lol, but I have a feeling he will be gone pretty soon.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okaaaaay. How interesting has this group been?

I think, for the record, there have been more back-stabbing, slime eating reptiles in this group than ever before. And I've LOVED it!!!

Major congratulations to the only male left for realizing his best action would be to just sit back and let the females fight it out.

Now, I'm thinking Twila is toast. I cannot begin to imagine how someone could swear on their child's life and be lying. Some things you just DON'T do - million dollars or no million dollars.

With Twila, Scout, Julie, Chris and Eliza left, it seems to me the most likely scenario - barring unforeseen immunity wins - is:

1. Twila is out.
2. Scout is out.
3. Chris and Eliza get rid of Julie OR Chris and Julie get rid of Eliza.
4. Chris wins.

After a somewhat slow start, this season has been another gold mine of group dynamics, psychology, etc. There's a lot more to this show than first meets the eye. And kudos to Jeff, who always seems to have the pointy stick handy for convenient poking...

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'll say one thing - If I ever get a chance to visit Vanuatu, I would jump at it. Talk about primitive beauty. I know a friend who was on a cruise that stopped there for three days; all she did was rave about it. I thought she was exaggerating; now I know she wasn't.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh my :eek:

I think Chris just cost himself the game... Up until now, he'd pretty much NOT lied to anyone. By lying to Julie so vehemently and then voting her off the island, he has created a jury that has several people who patently dislike him. Not a good move.

So, now it's Chris, Eliza, Twila and Scout. I will be VERY upset if Twila wins.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm on the West Coast. It shows for you at 8??? I'm so sorry. I forgot that Ch. 13 broadcasts network programming an hour early.

:eek:

I've really been blowing it lately.

:(

that was SO predictable. like chris was actually going to vote the evil witch twila out. i could tell before it even started that jules was going to get voted out, heck i knew it as soon as ami got her torch snuffed :( and i liked jules too.... BOO THE MEAN EVIL PEOPLE LEFT!!!! ( not eliza)

chris will still win the mil becuase the 2 guys will vote for him, and the girls there have no reason not vote against him, and i can GUARANTEE NO ONE will vote for scout or twila if they are against chris. twlila burned bridges with EVERYONE, and scout was her buddy, so she was just as evil.

TWILA WILL NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT WIN THE MILLION. I GURANTEE THIS! why?? SHE HAS STABBED EVERYONE'S BACK ON THE JURY!!!!!! sarge and chad won't vote for her because she told them she was going to be in an alliance with them after the merge, but went back to the women's alliance. ami hates her, she won't vote for her. anyone is ami's alliance on the jury ( IE all the women) won't vote for her becuase she stabbed all them in the back by breaking the women's alliance and voted them off. SHE WILL NOT WIN THE MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scout will ONLY win it if she is in the final 2 with twila, which is doubtful becuase she has SUCKED at EVERY challenge. even the mental ones, she has been AWFUL! hell at least rudy had a good ense of humor!

eliza HAS to win out to win the mil. NO WAY she makes it to the final 2 W/O the immunity necklace becuase of the alliance 3.

whoever wins the final imminity necklace WILL take twila with them to the final 2 to guarantee they win the mil.

i see eliza being voted out first ( :( she's the only cool one left) scout going 3rd, chris taking twila to the final 2, and chris sweeping the vote winning the mil 7-0. ( yes even after he stabbed julie in the back and shocked the hell out of eliza, they'd rather vote for him that that wipe twila) those are just my predictions, i have no insider info, iive been watching surivior since the beginning and i can figure out patterns and thats what i think happens.

GO ELIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOO TWLIA!!!! twilia= kobe bryant *BARF*

Last edited:

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Yep Criss is not dumb. He knows that if he is in a final two with any of these 3 he has a good shot. Lots of folks ahte Twilla, Eliza is likley to be seen as undeserving and Scout has also pissed of some folks although if I were him I would prefer a fianl tow with one of the others.

VF21... no worries but yes you did spoil the end for me... oh well I will just have to avoid looking untill its OVERon Sunday.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It is nearly time for the finale...

Celt - What time is it being broadcast for you? I show the actual 2-hour finale beginning at 8, with the 1-hour reunion show at 10...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Ah good.. Then I can comment without ruining it for you.

I'm looking forward to this. My prediction is...Chris will win. Confidence rating? About 65%...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thank you. I blew it Thursday because I forgot Ch. 13 broadcasts the network programming an hour early.

I have a feeling Celt isn't going to let me forget it, either.

;)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Im willing to let is slide. As for Criss wining... IF and it is a big if, he can avoid the 3 women taking him out in the next vote, I agree. If they take him out then it is Scouts game to loose.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What is wrong with Scout's leg? I noticed it before and it's really obvious right now as she tries to climb through the maze.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think Chris' chances just improved incredibly. Now, who goes at council?

Scout will vote for Eliza, unless Chris can convince her to vote for Twila.

Eliza will vote for Twila.

Chris will vote for Twila.

Twila will vote for Eliza.

In the event of a tie, does it go by prior votes cast against the person? If so, I believe Eliza will be gone.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
OMG - Chris played the game, all right - and voted Eliza off. I can understand why he did it - if he's thinking he'll fare better against Scout and Twila than he would against Eliza.

So now it's Scout, Twila and Chris. Interesting.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So now they compete to see who takes whom to the final two?

Let's check the possibilities:

Scout wins. I think Scout will take Twila on the assumption she'd beat her because most people weren't as annoyed by Scout as they were Twila.

Chris wins. I think he, too, would take Twila for pretty much the same reasons.

Twila wins. I think she would take Scout...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The only way Twila doesn't go is if Chris decides to take Scout.

I think Scout made a telling comment to Eliza, when she said she was thinking of voting Twila off. Perhaps she, too, has grown tired of Twila's mouth and doesn't think she deserves to win after some of the things she's said?

Either way, I think this is Chris' game to lose. If he wins the final immunity challenge, it's his game and his $$$.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This is rather unfair, IMHO - considering that Scout has a leg injury and is now forced to balance on the tops of uneven logs. I cannot believe she can win this immunity challenge.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And ... it seems pretty apparent that Twila will stab Chris in the back, if she survives the challenge, and take Scout... So, I think Chris will outlast her AND take Scout.

Heheheheheh.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I say Chriss still takes Twila, or at least he ought to. Lots of folks are pissed at him but even more are pissed at her. Scout was everyones buddy.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Chris wins the final immunity - and, I believe, the game... I do NOT want to see Twila get the consolation money. I find her whole attitude demeaning and I would like to see Scout honored for lasting as long as she did. I would not like to be in Chris' place at this point in time, however. He takes Scout and it is just conceivable he could lose. He takes Twila and he wins - and she walks away with second place. Blech!