Summer League: California Summer Classic (July 2-5)

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
I am super excited to see these guys play! I just hope they have had enough time to practice together so it doesn't devolve into a big free for all.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am super excited to see these guys play! I just hope they have had enough time to practice together so it doesn't devolve into a big free for all.
Isn't that why they have summer league? :p

I'm just anxious to see/hear about our young Kings as some of them take the court for the first time. I keep saying it, and I'll repeat it again: Grab a seat and get ready for the ride of your life! We're gonna have a lot of fun this year.

GO KINGS!

Isn't that why they have summer league? :p

I'm just anxious to see/hear about our young Kings as some of them take the court for the first time. I keep saying it, and I'll repeat it again: Grab a seat and get ready for the ride of your life! We're gonna have a lot of fun this year.

GO KINGS!
Are you going on Monday? Hope to see you there!

Here's the official Kings release, including the entire team:

https://www.nba.com/kings/news/kings-announce-2018-summer-league-roster

Elston Turner Jr. is on the squad!
Really cool ET jr is going to play. Love having ET back on the bench as I have said before.

Was selfishly disappointed that there will be no game on the 4th. However, it is a holiday and completely understandable. I just happened to be off work for once. Like I said, selfish.:cool:

I am of course looking forward to seeing the same guys as everyone else, but am looking forward to a better look at Nigel Hayes as well. He was intriguing in his short time at the end of the season, and could be part of the solution at the SF spot.

Also cool to see that Larry Lewis our Player Development coach will be the HC.

Off on Mondays as we are always closed except for catering, so will get to at least see Kings v Lakers game.

Is this going to be shown on league pass? Vegas SL usually is, although I can't find anything about it, and I'm skeptical that Sac SL will be available.

Haven't been this hyped for SL in forever.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Is this going to be shown on league pass? Vegas SL usually is, although I can't find anything about it, and I'm skeptical that Sac SL will be available.

Haven't been this hyped for SL in forever.
It's gonna be shown on NBA TV.

If you're an international viewer like me, it means you'll probably be able to watch it all

Big camp for Justin Jackson

He infuriated me with his subpar rookie season, but with that is also an athletic, high BBIQ kid who tries and that still can be a player if he fills out his body and grows a pair. Both of which ‘can’ happen

De'Aaron's demeanor and comments psyched me up even more than I already was for the coming season.

If the end of the season and this interview doesn't infer that we are going to finally get our wish and run, then I will have to replace my tea leaves.

He's noticeably stronger.
My oldest screamed in excitement when I told him we were going on Monday...when should I tell him we are going again on the 5th...and that we will be getting some autographs!!! I might be more excited then he is...possibly! Fox is his favorite King. Earlier this year when we were talking about how we cannot wait to see Harry play he said "of course Harry will be good, he went to Duke!" Odin's Beard I love my kid! Haha

Big camp for Justin Jackson

He infuriated me with his subpar rookie season, but with that is also an athletic, high BBIQ kid who tries and that still can be a player if he fills out his body and grows a pair. Both of which ‘can’ happen
Yeah as much as I think we need to sign a free agent small forward, I haven’t given up on Jackson. He shot 41% from the left corner 3 and the Kings need to get him the ball more in that spot. I expect Giles to play a big role here. (Btw, Bogi shot 60% from the left corner 3 but only took .2 attempts a game).

I’m hoping Fox is spending time understanding where his teammates like to shot it and getting them shots from there.