Stop Barkley

Barkley doesn't know what he's talking about half of the time. But, he is hilarious though. Lmao. I can not believe that he called the Kings one of the "worst passing teams" in the league. HAHAHA. Any thoughts on that?

You guys will all feel bad when poor old Charles Barkley has a cardiac seisure at age 45 after eating one too many slices of double-pepperoni-sausage-salami pizza. :mad:

I don't know if you already saw this:

"He might be the new black hole of the NBA. Once it (the basketball) goes in to him, it's gone. It's not coming back out." -- Barkley, on Ben Gordon.

"He's got ears like Reggie Miller and Grant Hill...he has no problem hearing." -- Barkley, on Kirk Hinrich.

"Please don't use the word frisky around us. No man uses the word frisky. You probably eat quiche, don't you?" -- Barkley, to Ernie Johnson.

Yeah I heard those comments....he is an idiot. He is just bitter that his sissy wizards that he picked to win in 5 are getting blownout.

Him, Legler, and Screaming A Smith are the 3 stooges of modern television, with legler being probably most incompetent, although A Smith is not far behind.

Inside the NBA would be a great show if they got rid of barkley. First of all there are just too many commercial breaks. Then, when Kenny the jet finally starts talking hoops....bit sofa gets in the way and starts spewing his stupidness around. I'm sick of the guy, now I hate him twice as much since he dislikes both of my teams.

Last edited:
He may hate our team but I think he's hysterical. Whenever I need a good laugh I can count on the TNT guys. I think it's those stupid pics they put up.

Peja said:
I don't know if you already saw this:

"He might be the new black hole of the NBA. Once it (the basketball) goes in to him, it's gone. It's not coming back out." -- Barkley, on Ben Gordon.

I remember that. When I heard that, My immediate thought was "Um Sir Charles? Isnt that the perfect description of you as a player?":p