Spurs-Sonics round 2

F

Fillmoe

ray allens complainin really worked bowens been on the bench most of the time he already has 4 fouls with 4 minutes left in the 3rd

yeah.....it's a shame that through his whining and crying he can influence the refs. I especially "liked" that call when he slipped and they called a foul on ginobili. :rolleyes:

anyways...the spurs are toying with the sonics.

TrashBag is back to his regular self. How about that.

I got pretty annoyed by the way the game was called. Whiners shouldn't be rewarded and that's exactly what they did for Ray tonight. It wasn't just when Bowen was on him, every defender he saw was on "Hands Off" status with the refs. There was a play where he put the ball on the floor and Barry was touching his off arm and they whistled it right away.

But, that's not going to decide games or this series. The deciding factor is that the Spurs can get to the bucket for easy hoops almost whenever they want. Parker, Ginobili and Duncan. When they put their minds to it, all three can get a layup or dunk if they want. The Spurs got a ton of easy ones in the first quarter, jumped out to a 20-8 lead and that was basically Game Over.

JJ had 8 points, 7 rebounds and 3 blocks. He did a good enough job.

Spurs are just an amazing team with great balence, I'm expecting us to get a game in Seattle but honestly even with Vlad and a healthly Ray Allen we were never going to win the series.

even if we get swept,It would of been an amazing season for me. After the pre-season experts had us near the bottom of the west It has been a great effort to make the 2nd round

tought off season for the sonics thought ray eight FA's... damn...
u guys really need to resign allen to build ur season around him and rashard...

newayz... james isnt that gud as you think he might be... just as evryone said its the kings interior defense wich maked him look like an allstar in our series...

looks like his back to him old self...

:D

james isnt that gud as you think he might be...

No he's only as good as he thinks he is and his head is a scary place!!! Ginobli had a great game.

speaking of ginobili....man he is amazing, he has an incredible "shlashing ability". He can get to the basket at will. He just maneuvers around defenders with ease.
BTW, Jerome James is as good as the King's defense

*ducks under the desk*

Ginobili is a good player, but I definitely think he's manufacturered through TD. Switch Manu and Kobe around, the Lakers are probally worse. IDK..............I think Ginobili is a good, maybe even great, but he isn't all that. 16/4/4 and a good defender is very solid, but there are many better players in the NBA.

sonics might get one game in seattle, but i would not be surprised if they got swept.

even with ray ray, the spurs are too deep, experienced and balanced. not to mention hungry.

nice to see james coming back to earth. makes me wish the kings had a presence like duncan in the paint :(

Ray Allen34 said:
JJ had 8 points, 7 rebounds and 3 blocks. He did a good enough job.

Spurs are just an amazing team with great balence, I'm expecting us to get a game in Seattle but honestly even with Vlad and a healthly Ray Allen we were never going to win the series.

even if we get swept,It would of been an amazing season for me. After the pre-season experts had us near the bottom of the west It has been a great effort to make the 2nd round
Half of his 8 points were in garbage time :rolleyes:

F

Fillmoe

bigbadred00 said:
Ginobili is a good player, but I definitely think he's manufacturered through TD. Switch Manu and Kobe around, the Lakers are probally worse. IDK..............I think Ginobili is a good, maybe even great, but he isn't all that. 16/4/4 and a good defender is very solid, but there are many better players in the NBA.

man im still laughing at this........ Ginobili is a good player but hes no Kobe of course LA would be worse...... whats your point?

Fillmoe said:
man im still laughing at this........ Ginobili is a good player but hes no Kobe of course LA would be worse...... whats your point?
LA worse? Not necessarily. If Manu were in LA instead of Kobe Shaq would probably still be there.

Oh that was mean.

Fillmoe said:
Whats my point is a lot of Folks think Manu is a god, or an amazing player. I think he's a good, maybe great, but amazing is a very strong word especially from a guy who isn't the best player on his own team, and might be the 3rd best player on his starting lineup.

Annoying how announcers still repeat that "garbage bag" story as if it were true... do they ever bother to try and get both sides of the story?

bigbadred00 said:
ha, I think that's the first time I've seen anyone put Kobe and Manu in the same sentence.

Variant said:
Annoying how announcers still repeat that "garbage bag" story as if it were true... do they ever bother to try and get both sides of the story?
Media is after interesting stories. You may say a lot of good things, but they will take out maybe some part of one sentence that you have said and present it as what you have all said. Regardless of what the actual story is, would you really expect the media would present something like:

"After initial work-outs, the Kings coaching staff found out that James is not good enough and they cut him from the team."

It would be too boring to be news. Also, I am not even sure if JJ has told this story the way it is today now...

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fillmoe

yah hes talkin real greasy cuz he got his 15 points and 3 rebs...... a big step up from his 4/4 average LOL