Sonics @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team loses. I'm not upset about the loss but I'm not real happy about the lack of teamwork. It just seems to me the whole team attitude changed and I seriously doubt if they'll get it back. And Martin's frustration has to be due at least in part to his attack of invisibility during the first half.

This is a bad game. We finish it out and move on...

The attitude probably changed because of a certain distraction...:(

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
True, but it also meant that we were going away from the whole cutting and ball movement offense that really maximizes most of our players to become the Ron Artest show.

I think true at least to some degree, but nonetheless to become SO pathetic when that is taken away that you are completely worthless out there, and against a terrible team to boot...well, doesn't say much for the guys so affected.

I think true at least to some degree, but nonetheless to become SO pathetic when that is taken away that you are completely worthless out there, and against a terrible team to boot...well, doesn't say much for the guys so affected.
Agreed, it's a pretty disturbing scenario. Makes you wonder what would happen long term.

1. We really need to stop playing one-on-one...it's driving me craaaazzzy.
2. What happened to Kevin? Shocking.
3. Another game where we stoop to our opponents talent level. Congrats Kings.
4. Ron, Ron, Ron. Come on man. Nothing personal but I wonder if we won the game, would our media say that "Ron the Savior"?
5. We need to a trade by deadline (a lopsided or not, something that benefits us. Come on Petrie).
6. I hope this game sends a message that this team needs change (It doesn't include, Brad, Kevin, Cisco, Hawes Douby and Beno too, unless we get some spectacular peices. It seems Beno is a good piece that we can keep. And Douby has yet to show what he can do.)

What happened with Beno? Is he injured or was he just benched?

I know I'm partial here, but I've been watching last few games now and what I noticed is that when Bibby gets a screen he just stays with the guy who made the screen. He doesn't even try to get around or back to the player he should guard - that usually converts to an easy basket. I realize that Beno isn't allstar defender but he is way better than Bibby. At least in my eyes :p

I really hope that Petrie finds a way to get rid of Artest and Bibby. Although I think that Bibby will stay where he is, I just don't see a team that would want him. Too big payroll for someone with his stats.

Kings didn't show up. Instead, there were like 3 guys playing 1-on-5 against the Sonics, while a couple of others stood around and watched.
Yeah kind of like last season all over. What a bad night against the lowly sonics. I turned it off with about 8 minutes left. Could not stand it.

I figured out why Mike isn’t playing so well. I’ve thought about this for a long time but I think I have it. He needs to go back to the bald shaved hair look. The hair isn’t helping himl, shave it off Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.