Sonics @ Kings Game Thread ( payback)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoops4kings said:
Brad's gonna get that wide open 15-18 foot shot all night. If he takes that shot and we play good defense, we'll win. The one on one, shooting with a guy in your face stuff has gotta go in the 2nd half. Go Kings.
u could hear the crowd yelling for Brad to shoot..lol

I have noticed that in most of the games when we led in rebounding, we ended up losing. Not leading in rebounding doesn't bother me, as long as it is closer than it is now. We just can't let them get second chance points! I am VERY happy with our hustle so far. I hope they keep it up!

D-Mass said:
Unfortunately, it's a nine point lead
Good point. Math has never been a strongsuit of mine...

I'd like to see a big push at the beginning of the third. An 8-0 run or something to open up the third would be nice.

Bibby gets things rolling with a jumper to open the 3rd and bump the lead up to 11.

Foul on Peja on a Lewis post --- there goes my thoughts on blanking the Sonics to start the third quarter.

Skinner was an overachiever. I've never really expected him to sustain it and it's not really fair to think otherwise. I like his guts and effort.

I'm pretty disgusted with 'Tag's work ethic in general, but we gotta try something against James. Brad is too weak a rebounder, especially coming off an injury. Skinner just gives up too much size. I don't expect Tag to outrebound James, but his bulk combined with a Kings PF should better secure defensive boards. Of course, there is always the risk that it doesn't work and we give up offense for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.