Sonics @ Kings Game Thread ( payback)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonics hanging around. I'd like to see the Kings take care of the defensive glass a bit better as every Sonic other than Ray Allen is having a pretty poor shooting night.

Kings pushing the lead. Sonics don't have the Kings' number tonight, and following the next few minutes of game time, this is a series again. Hopefully Kings can duplicate the effort for Game 4.

Do y'all think RA will take the starters out since we are up by 15, or keep them in? I am torn about what I think. I hope they stay in, but am nervous about injuries. I am a King's fan, afterall!!

4cwebb said:
Kings pushing the lead. Sonics don't have the Kings' number tonight, and following the next few minutes of game time, this is a series again. Hopefully Kings can duplicate the effort for Game 4.
nice play by the kings but there is still 6 loooong minutes left.... KEEEP IT UP CAT NICE CRUNCH TIME D ON RAY... GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Kings doing a nice job holding the lead in this 4th quarter, and now just need to close it out over the last three. Good win at home that should definitely boost the team's spirits.

And if the Sonics' fans want to point to RLewis not showing up, we can just point to Peja's lackluster game. I wouldn't have expected both of those guys to have bad games in the same game.

I'm here at work listening to the game on the radio. Just one question. Why the heck can't the Kings get a rebound? I'm always hearing the Sonics getting ANOTHER offensive rebound.

KT with a clear-path foul --- not a good idea at this stage of the game. Layups can't really hurt the Kings at this point, but a free throw and a three pointer on this possession could.

4cwebb said:
And if the Sonics' fans want to point to RLewis not showing up, we can just point to Peja's lackluster game.
What are you talking about? Peja has grabbed 3 rebounds today !!! You call it lackluster? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.