Skal Labissiere

If by BPA you mean Best Point guard Available, I'm all with you.

It's a bit of a secret but our team is actually STACKED with talent. WCS = real deal. Skal = real deal. Hield = real deal. Papa = real deal.

Every single one of these guys has a long, solid future in the NBA, with a couple potential future all-starts/borderline all-stars.

We need that point guard to bring it all together.

And this isn't even taking into account Bogdan, and the #10 this year.
Agreed! Hopefully we get lucky next year and land the no 1 pick. Either way we will be a bottom 3 team next. We will have Porter, Knox, and Bridges to choose from at the wing next year.

On Kings.com this page:

http://www.nba.com/kings/2017-nba-draft-what-theyre-saying

is snippets of the top prospects talking about the Kings/Sacramento from back on media day. Of course these are all essentially guys doing job interviews so it's hard to separate the fluff from the genuine sentiments but this quote from Dennis Smith jumped out at me:

I know they [Sacramento] got my guy Skal over there and he seems to like it a lot. He’s a really high-character guy and I can take his word for something so if he enjoys the situation over there, I believe it is a good one.
Yeah, this is a super minor thing. But the fact that Labissiere is happy in Sacramento is a great sign. The Kings have some young talent, but equally important they have young talent with good chemistry who want to be here.