Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Go Niners! (and Ravens)

EDIT: I took today's posts and moved them into this new thread. - VF21

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Congrats to the Baltimore Ravens. Can you imagine the Harbaugh family in two weeks? What a feeling...

As if the game itself wasn't enough, seeing Eddie D. afterwards standing next to his sister and his nephew Jeb made this victory even sweeter. What an incredible day.

GO NINERS!!!!

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I saw that someone said the next Super Bowl game can be called Super Bro I. Not bad.

And yes, the Harbaugh family should be pretty darn proud right now! Like VF said though, only one will go home a winner in two weeks, though.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Lots of 49er fans coming out of the woodwork up here. :p

Looks like the local store/deli is gonna be the place to be on Sunday, Feb. 3. And, luckily for me, it's within walking distance.

GO NINERS!

Keep ya heads up, Niner Nation...Kaep is gonna be a very good quarterback for many years to come....He showed me that he is NFL worthy, and I have no doubt in my mind that he can lead the 49ers to a few Super Bowl Victories in his career. I'd sure as heck rather have him as my team's starting quarterback than the individual who currently starts for my boys...Great game, great comeback attempt, nothing to be ashamed over, nothing to put your heads down over...I see great things for the 49ers in the future...