Reke is one of the most humble players in the league!

My girlfriend and I were out with a few friends when we saw Bibby and BJax at the Cheesecake Factory. Bibby took a pic with my girlfriend but Bobby said that he didn't do pictures.

Is that you with the Chevy tat? I saw you at the Kings-Nuggs game. You and your girlfriend were trading in Slamson meal tickets at the same time I was. Small world of Kings fans I guess.

Is that you with the Chevy tat? I saw you at the Kings-Nuggs game. You and your girlfriend were trading in Slamson meal tickets at the same time I was. Small world of Kings fans I guess.
Haha, thats so funny. The one with the chevy tat is my friend. I'm the one on the left. We got the $75 ticket pack that included a kings game, the fight, and food for both games. That was a damn good deal!!!

It is a small world, or maybe it's just arco that's small!! :rolleyes:

Or he's just fatigued by not being able to be himself in public because people are constantly inviting him into their lives without considering the fact that he might be a private person.

Not defending Bibby per se, he could be a jerk, but I'm sure there are people who want to live a simple life and play basketball for a living.

I've heard that a lot about Bibby. Apparently, he was ***hole off the court.

I went to the fight tonight and when I was leaving my friend and i saw tyreke. He opened his door and was getting into his car and I yelled out "hey reke". He looked at me and I walked over. I asked him if we could take a picture with him real quick. His friends said "no man, we have to get goin". Reke said, "Naw it's ok, it'll only take a second." His friends said again "no we have to leave". Reke said "it's ok, it'll be quick". I also congratulated him on last night and he was humble and said thank you and shook my hand.

The point I am trying to get a cross is this guy is a class act and really cares about his fans. This guy is a great guy to have as the face of this franchise!

Ps i think he likes his nickname. look at his necklace!

Great photo.

Man that is awesome! I am glad to here that he is kind enough to take a photo with you! Glad he likes his nickname too because its gonna stick..

I just got an autographed Tyreke Evans rookie card! A friend of mine knows one of his friends that moved here with him. I'm gonna try and get the ball he threw at me signed as well as a jersey.