Reke is one of the most humble players in the league!

I went to the fight tonight and when I was leaving my friend and i saw tyreke. He opened his door and was getting into his car and I yelled out "hey reke". He looked at me and I walked over. I asked him if we could take a picture with him real quick. His friends said "no man, we have to get goin". Reke said, "Naw it's ok, it'll only take a second." His friends said again "no we have to leave". Reke said "it's ok, it'll be quick". I also congratulated him on last night and he was humble and said thank you and shook my hand.

The point I am trying to get a cross is this guy is a class act and really cares about his fans. This guy is a great guy to have as the face of this franchise!

Ps i think he likes his nickname. look at his necklace!

Last edited:
awesome
It's always a treat to meet someone famous that is also humble

Judging by the fact that you're probably an MMA fan, I met Fedor Emelianenko multiple times and he's just like that. Extremely humble yet the greatest fighter of all time.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I find it semi-ironic that this is a topic about how humble 'Reke is but in the picture he's wearing bling with his nickname on it. Then I remember that compared to the other bona fide stars in the NBA, Reke is Mother Theresa and that he could beat the living sheet outta me and decide to shut up.

Last edited:
Nice!

I suppose it may be hard to get past Team Tyreke. (if that was who he was with) I mean he is only 20 years old and they are looking out for him to fullest from what I understand.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I find it semi-ironic that this is a topic about how humble 'Reke is but in the picture he's wearing bling with his nickname on it. Than I remember that compared to the other bona fide stars in the NBA, Reke is Mother Theresa and that he could beat the living sheet outta me and decide to shut up.
Actions speak louder than bling.

You do make a funny observation though!

awesome
It's always a treat to meet someone famous that is also humble

Judging by the fact that you're probably an MMA fan, I met Fedor Emelianenko multiple times and he's just like that. Extremely humble yet the greatest fighter of all time.
Yeah, that's what makes Fedor so scary. Very polite and humble, but an absolute beast in the cage.

I saw him fight live twice when he fought in anaheim against arlovski and sylvia. Will never forget that experience...ever
That was an amazing fight. Arlovski had been training with Roach and looked so crisp in the first couple minutes, actually winning the fight, then Fedor shows why he is the best. That must have been an great experience to go to that fight. I still have that entire card dvr'd. Those were some awesome fights.

Only other Kings i met that were smooth like that was Frisco a Chipotle in Natoma and Webber as he was going thru the parking entrance going to pracice, webber pulled over and actually stopped for me (big crusty ashy hands)

But meeting Reke in the middle of nowhere would be the best. I didnt read anything about you getting a signature!!!??? no??

I find it semi-ironic that this is a topic about how humble 'Reke is but in the picture he's wearing bling with his nickname on it. Then I remember that compared to the other bona fide stars in the NBA, Reke is Mother Theresa and that he could beat the living sheet outta me and decide to shut up.

Haha, I have to admit when I scrolled down to the picture after reading the original post I burst into laughter seeing bling bling. Spit my coffee out too. But hey, he can wear whatever he wants and it was nice of him to take the pic. Good for him.

L

LWP777

I'm not a huge fan of bothering athletes and other famous people when they are out in public but Reke definitely does seem like a good guy.

Only other Kings i met that were smooth like that was Frisco a Chipotle in Natoma and Webber as he was going thru the parking entrance going to pracice, webber pulled over and actually stopped for me (big crusty ashy hands)

But meeting Reke in the middle of nowhere would be the best. I didnt read anything about you getting a signature!!!??? no??
I know, I forgot to get the autograph!!!! There was so much goin on after I walked away I realized I forgot to get the sig!!!! Pretty upsetting!

Good story...
We are a very lucky team to have landed this kid.
Could possibly be the reason our team stays here in Sacramento IMO.

Could you tell what team was on the front of that hat? Please say SF...

Yes, man. Why worry?

Foto >>>> Autograph. Only a few years with digital cams and we forget how hard was to get a photo like that before?

Reke rules. He is a hard worker and seems a very good guy, he must be very smart. I hope he continues like this if he finally makes the league his chew toy...

Good story...
We are a very lucky team to have landed this kid.
Could possibly be the reason our team stays here in Sacramento IMO.

Could you tell what team was on the front of that hat? Please say SF...
I am 100% sure it is not a SF hat unless it's different from the one I saw him wearing at the mall.