Raiders

Mcnair fumbles it, because of Sapp, so the football is in the endzone for the Raiders, so Cooper picks it up, and AUTOMATIC touchdown!! WHooo!!!

Raiders winning 24-12 now,!

GO RAIDERS!

24-22 halftime.... bad decision on going for the pass on 3rd & 1 w/ 1 timeout remaining....... gotta come out strong in the 2nd half and put it away+

Bballkingsrock said:
A win is a win, go Raiders. You can make the playoffs! You MUST win Cheifs to be in playoff contntion, you MUST!

GO RAIDERS!!
Jordan is the answer. He opens up so many options in the passing game. Im glad that Norv finally realized why we brought him here... Makes me mad to think that had we played this style earlier we may have beaten NE and KC. 5-2 or better is what we could be, especially with our defense playing so well during those loses (compared to last years D). O well... a win is a win. GO RAIDERS!!!

T

thesanityannex

RAIDER925 said:
3-4 YADIDA!!!!!!!!! Gotta get a W in KC next week
One of the few times I'm rooting for the Raiders to win. The Chargers beat up Priest pretty good, so he shouldn't be too much of a problem. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but go Raiders.

p.s.-I'll be stopping by to root you on against the Donkies as well.

thesanityannex said:
One of the few times I'm rooting for the Raiders to win. The Chargers beat up Priest pretty good, so he shouldn't be too much of a problem. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but go Raiders.

p.s.-I'll be stopping by to root you on against the Donkies as well.
yeah I just hope our D is able to stop that 1-2 punch by Holmes and Johnson... We are really missing C. Woods tacklin ability right now... But yeah the chiefs have somethin comin!

heartbreaker.... Defense gave up after that BS tripping penalty......There goes our chances of reaching the playoffs.. oh well RAIDER 4 LIFE... F the rest

Erg and a half. 3rd time we've lost by a 6 or less points. that was such a bad tripping call...he was going down and rolled toward the qb..how was he supposed to know his legs would flail into Green?

I'm still convinced the NFL and its officials are anti-Al Davis and thus anti-Raiders

RAIDER925 said:
I've only seen your team for one game this season, but Collins looks like he definitely has the talent; the problem is that everybody in the AFC knows he's going to pass the ball much more often than not. Raiders don't seem to have a ground game that'll make the defense flinch. Especially when it came down to the fourth quarter and the Raiders had to make a comeback.

Obviously the strength of the Raiders is the air, but everybody knows that now.

Insomniacal Fan said:
I've only seen your team for one game this season, but Collins looks like he definitely has the talent; the problem is that everybody in the AFC knows he's going to pass the ball much more often than not. Raiders don't seem to have a ground game that'll make the defense flinch. Especially when it came down to the fourth quarter and the Raiders had to make a comeback.

Obviously the strength of the Raiders is the air, but everybody knows that now.
Collins is simply not a leader..... He has all the talent around him and still can't get the job done on the offensive side of the ball... Got the WRs in Randy Moss & Jerry Porter.... TE Courtney Anderson and then RB Lamont Jordan....... You'd figure with all the attention to Moss he'd be able to spread the ball around more but nope... This season he looks like he's more worried about his stat book than taking risks trying to WIN games

Lamont Jordan has been a great pickup... He is able to carry the load... I hate when Norv starts getting too "pass happy" they need to continue to pound the ball with Lamont.. He can get it done

T

thesanityannex

you guys can leave the darkside, and join the bolts on their charge into the playoffs!

T

thesanityannex

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
I'd rather not. It will be funny seeing your bolts get crushed in the Playoffs by the Colts. lol cant wait.
when have they been crushed by the colts? i don't see the number 1 offense crushing the number 2 offense. especially when the number two offense leads the league in run defense and pass rush. i can't wait to face the colts and end their streak.