Raiders

Im talking about facing them in the playoffs. You may beat them in the regular season depending on how/who they decide to play but your bolts wont beat them in the playoffs.

The bolts can stop the run but you are so-so on pass defense. BTW, they can throw the ball pretty well. ;) It could be an offensive shootout but their defense will have a easier time holding the bolts down than your D will have holding them back. IMO, it will be a blowout.

T

thesanityannex

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
IMO, it will be a blowout.
i remember your last IMO about the padres not making the playoffs too;) the colts are tough, no where have i said they aren't. they've played a pretty easy scedule up until this point, so them being undefeated isn't so hard to understand. if one team in the league can beat them at home, its the bolts, who took them to o.t. last year.

if the bolts beat them in the playoffs, will you leave the darkside?

thesanityannex said:
i remember your last IMO about the padres not making the playoffs too;) the colts are tough, no where have i said they aren't. they've played a pretty easy scedule up until this point, so them being undefeated isn't so hard to understand. if one team in the league can beat them at home, its the bolts, who took them to o.t. last year.

if the bolts beat them in the playoffs, will you leave the darkside?
First of all, your padres got lucky. ;) IF you beat the Colts in the playoffs I will leave the darkside and bow down to the city of San Diego. Its going to be tough for them to go undefeated but I expect them too (unless Dungy decides to rest his 15-0 team). Good luck to your Bolts... I enjoy watching LT but I'll enjoy both your loses to the Colts even more. :) GO RAIDERS!!!

T

thesanityannex

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
First of all, your padres got lucky. ;) IF you beat the Colts in the playoffs I will leave the darkside and bow down to the city of San Diego. Its going to be tough for them to go undefeated but I expect them too (unless Dungy decides to rest his 15-0 team). Good luck to your Bolts... I enjoy watching LT but I'll enjoy both your loses to the Colts even more. :) GO RAIDERS!!!
the situation leaves me in a bind. I want the colts full strength when we play them so theres no excuses, but, i also wouldn't mind playing their second stringers and making the playoff race easier. either way, i can't wait. p.s.-do they have to win both games against the colts for you to leave the darkside?

T

thesanityannex

lol, couldn't resist posting this for you b.i.c.

written by ions2ground:

We the Colts are 12 & zero.
Peyton the man is our local hero.

Our offensive has become the great defense shredder.
Not since to Dolphins has there been anyone better.

We are really hoping that it isn’t criminal.
Playing teams with win records that are minimal.

Bring on the Titans, Bring on the Texans.
There’s no end to our muscle flex’n.

We played the Jags and they were real tough.
Our offense stumbled, but 10 points was enough.

Then came the Bengal’s to put us to task.
Our defense looked so bad we considered wearing a mask.

We had a good time with the Steelers that day.
With “Burger” banged up, they could hardly play.

So far it has been an easy ride.
All the sports centers are kissing our hide.

Smoke and mirrors, people believing.
Our schedules a joke, it should be thieving.

We play the Jags again; the worrying makes our butt twitch.
Thank the lord; they’ll be playing without Leftwitch.

The Bolts and the Seahawks are coming with their game.
When they get done with us, our Colts will be lame.

Week 17 we will have damage control.
When we take the Cardinals out for a roll.

Beating the weak and damaged that’s what we do.
Played two balanced teams and we’re 14 and 2.

The "It would be nice to beat the Colts and prevent a perfect season" turned into a must win to make the playoffs. You have to win out and hope KC and Pitt start losing. good luck... honestly I would like to see SD in the playoffs over Pitt because I want to see 3 teams from one division make it. BUT I dont think the Colts will lose a game since their players have voiced that they do not want R&R and want to go for the perfect 16-0. So that puts SD in a pickle... sucks that what some were calling the second best team in the NFL lost a gimme to Miami.

GO RAIDERS!!! We need some help... Give us a QB (rookie with tons of potential or star veteran but give us someone besides a collins) Give us a coach who has a brain. (You have the best WR in the league and a QB who can throw the deep ball [about all he can do] and he doesnt get the ball...why?)

Otherwise our offense looks good... TE good... WR's good... Line wish it were as good as the superbowl season line... RB good work-horse.
Defense... needs some work.

Bring Pete Carroll up to Oakland from USC and be aggressive in the offseason. Al davis hates losing and I dont think hes in for the "couple years of rebuilding".

There's my two cents.

WOOT WOOT! At least we didnt get shut out today...

So... Im not caught up on everyone whos declared for the NFL draft and who everyone expects us to take but I sure as hell hope its someone on defense unless its a QB. We have done fairly well drafting defensive players in the past couple years.

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
WOOT WOOT! At least we didnt get shut out today...

So... Im not caught up on everyone whos declared for the NFL draft and who everyone expects us to take but I sure as hell hope its someone on defense unless its a QB. We have done fairly well drafting defensive players in the past couple years.
I've seen two Raiders games this year, and in those two games, it looks like Collins is the best thing your team has going for you, (except for the the eventuality that Randy Moss gets healthy.) It isn't the QB's responsibility to make the receivers want to catch and hold onto the ball.