Questions for PDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete **** you **** Mullin **** Vivek and you don't have to respond to that statement. But you can respond to this. When demarcus demands out are you gonna take beal/porter or JV/Terrence Ross
neither. they're going for the monster trade exception and maybe a second round pick if they can convince the trading team to cough one up.

The only question I have for PDA...

Is DeMarcus Cousins part of this teams future?

That will pretty much determine if I'm sticking around for NBA basketball or not.

Hopefully the right people that will ask the real questions get through the phone lines. Pete will need to go into witness protection afterwards
Dave said there will be no pre screening at all. So I do hope PDA gets completely lit up. The one time i'll ever actually want to hear his nervous laughter.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Again, I beg and implore you to PLEASE READ what has already been posted. There are a lot of questions that are very similar to each other. We can only submit 10 to Dave. Wading through repetitive stuff just makes the process a lot more difficult.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Prog - PLEASE READ WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED. And, if you could, limit yourself to one or two questions. There's a ****load of stuff for me to go through already... Only 10 questions will be selected to send to Dave.

I did read the entire thread (well, I skimmed through some essay-like parts in some posts). I think my questions are concise and some cover completely new aspects. I agree that the two style-over-wins questions are a bit redundant, but this subject is so annoying that I couldn't help it. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.