Prediction thread: DEN @ SAC - 11/14

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Gargy is trying to take the credit for good karma when, in fact, it was my post supporting our team that helped get the win in Phoenix. So, to continue that good karma, I shall repost for the Denver Game. :p

KINGS WIN! KINGS WIN!

6th said:
Gargy is trying to take the credit for good karma when, in fact, it was my post supporting our team that helped get the win in Phoenix. So, to continue that good karma, I shall repost for the Denver Game. :p
Here's my evidence for it being due to my karma. I had posted a previous prediction thread that was deleted. Sacto lost that night. When my latest prediction thread was retained, they won. I think this is too big a coincidence to ignore, Sixy.

Gargamel said:
Here's my evidence for it being due to my karma. I had posted a previous prediction thread that was deleted. Sacto lost that night. When my latest prediction thread was retained, they won. I think this is too big a coincidence to ignore, Sixy.
Thanks Garg, very generous of you!:D Uh, you too "sixy"...LOL.

Gargamel said:
Shouldn't that emoticon sport "Purple AND Gold" ;)