Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Sacramento (expansion team)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Both

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and Sacramento gets an expansion team in the future, after building a new arena of course (a.k.a. Charlotte with the Hornets and then the Bobcats), which team would you support?

-Kings
-Sacramento (expansion team)
-Both

(I ask this question cuz I know a ton of people who have their opinion on this topic, and I just wanted to know the opinion of those on this forum.....)

I have an opinion, a strong one actually, and will post my thoughts tomorrow/later today, as its getting pretty late and I need to get me some sleep.

and Sacramento gets an expansion team in the future, after building a new arena of course (a.k.a. Charlotte with the Hornets and then the Bobcats), which team would you support?

-Kings
-Sacramento (expansion team)
-Both

(I ask this question cuz I know a ton of people who have their opinion on this topic, and I just wanted to know the opinion of those on this forum.....)

I have an opinion, a strong one actually, and will post my thoughts tomorrow/later today, as its getting pretty late and I need to get me some sleep.
Expansion team.... Players change on teams all the time, to me the only constant is the spirit of the city behind the team. And that is what I will root for.

Sac is never ever ever getting an NBA expansion team in the future if the Kings leave. No way, no how, in hell. Here's my opinion... just stop with this poll stuff will ya?

Sac is never ever ever getting an NBA expansion team in the future if the Kings leave. No way, no how, in hell. Here's my opinion... just stop with this poll stuff will ya?
POLL: Which would you get rid of
a) OP and his annoying lame polls
b) Paul Westphal
c) Tyreke Evans
d) Slamson

If you were on an island and you had to get rid of one of the four to survive, which would you get rid of? Just hypothetically speaking.

So just cuz I decide to come on here and ask a couple of legitimate questions....I get bashed and am told to basically get off the board and stop posting.....fine. I just thought I could come on here, and express my feelings towards the Kings. I am a huge Kings fan, and have always followed this forum but have never signed up here until this week.

Since my posts (and polls) are not wanted on this board, I am asking for my account to be deleted/banned.

Thanks for the love; I enjoyed it while it lasted.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.