First Round:
Tuesday, August 30: One East / One West First Round - Game #1
Wednesday, August 31: One East / One West First Round - Game #1
Thursday, September 1: One East / One West First Round - Game #2
Friday, September 2: One East / One West First Round - Game #2
Saturday, September 3: One East / One West First Round - Game #3*
Sunday, September 4: One East / One West First Round - Game #3*

Conference Finals:
Thursday, September 8: Game #1 - Eastern Conf. / Western Conf.
Saturday, September 10: Game #2 - Eastern Conf. / Western Conf.
Sunday, September 11: Game #3 - Eastern Conf. / Western Conf.*

Finals:
Wednesday, September 14: Game #1
Thursday, September 15: Game #2
Sunday, September 18: Game #3
Tuesday, September 20 Game #4*
Thursday, September 22 Game #5*
* - if necessary

Well, last year the finals conflicted with my daughter's wedding. This year, if the finals go all the way to game 5, they will conflict with her graduation from Navy boot camp, which will happen September 23 in Chicago.

I need everyone to root for the Monarchs to win the whole thing in 4 games or less! :D

Thank you....

Proud parent of a sailor and Monarchs fan,
HoopMatron

Thank you so much for posting this!!!! I've been sweating the possible dates and my what to do about my ticket invoice because I will have to be out of town during some of the dates for the playoffs. I'm breathing slightly easier today.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Thank you sooooo much for posting the calendar, nanc. I have been waiting for this so I can get the correct dates off at work.

Thanks, Nancgo - I also have some conflicts, but at least now I can try to work around or rearrange them. Does anyone know what the format is for the finals? Is it 2-3 or 1-2-2?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Still JD said:
Thanks, Nancgo - I also have some conflicts, but at least now I can try to work around or rearrange them. Does anyone know what the format is for the finals? Is it 2-3 or 1-2-2?
I haven't heard, but I was guessing 2-2-1. That is the only really fair home court advantage setup.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
GeorgeofSacramento said:
Thanks Nancgo for the vital info. Can we assume that these will all be evening games or are some of us going to have problems with weekday midday games?
Weekday games during the playoffs have always been evenings, George. Hopefully that will remain the same.