Play in Games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
What ja is doing right now, this is what kc and d-lo on espn 1320 wish fox was. I see what they are talking about now.
that's not really fair to say though, Fox had one opportunity to showcase himself and that was in that disaster bubble in Orlando where he wasn't what he turned into this season

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
despite the Warriors elimination, the emergence of Poole, return of Klay barring another injury, a healthy and improved Wiseman, Warriors will be right back in the thick of things if they can replace Wiggins

gunks

Hall of Famer
Maybe someone here can tell me if they think fox can be this kind of guy.
I’d say so. We’ve definitely seen him put his “stink” on a game and carry us to Ws.

Ja doing it in a road play-in game is obviously far more impressive than Fox doing it in the regular season in yet another playoff drought year of course!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
That was a really fun game. There has been some criticism of the play-in but that was fantastic entertainment. Probably didn't hurt that there was one super star and one ascending star in the game.
both Warriors games were very good quality entertainment. let's hope tomorrows slate of games bring some the same intensity and competitiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.