Play in Games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of Oshae Brissett but he has 21 points on 9-11 shooting for the Pacers. He had 31 in the season finale. Canadian kid out of Syracuse

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
It would hilarious to me if Boston loses.
why? Boston is missing their second best player and they've been underachieving all season long. they been playing .500 ball for the majority of the season and the Wiz are playing much better over the last two months so this would not be a upset by any means.

why? Boston is missing their second best player and they've been underachieving all season long. they been playing .500 ball for the majority of the season and the Wiz are playing much better over the last two months so this would not be a upset by any means.
because the league anointed Tatum and Brown the second coming. They allegedly have a genius head coach and another all star in Kemba Walker. Yeh they have had injuries but they are barely better than the kings this year. I hope the Wiz win

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
because the league anointed Tatum and Brown the second coming. They allegedly have a genius head coach and another all star in Kemba Walker. Yeh they have had injuries but they are barely better than the kings this year. I hope the Wiz win
This post seems like the perfect pretense to post the friendly reminder that the Boston Celtics had two 2020-21 All-Stars, and the Knicks, Hawks and Heat combined to have one.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
This post seems like the perfect pretense to post the friendly reminder that the Boston Celtics had two 2020-21 All-Stars, and the Knicks, Hawks and Heat combined to have one.

we are talking about the Eastern Conference here. the same conference that didn't have Beal in the All-star game last season

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The passive-aggressiveness at Ja is silly. His team is now winning (kind of) playoff games. Wake me when Fox gets us there then we can be petty passive aggressive.
Nah, Amin’s punk-ass bitched out De’Aaron on national TV so I’m gonna go at Ja. The grizzlies didn’t win because of Ja, they won because the Spurs are bad and Jonas destroyed Poeltl.

Status
Not open for further replies.