2nd '07
2nd '08

Our new line-up

Bibby/Douby/Pooh
Hughes/Martin/Douby
Artest/Marion
Marion/SAR/Williams
Miller/Milicic

This line-up is worth going over the luxury tax for!

This gives Orlando (a rebuilding team) a nice young versatile forward in Garcia, a good prospect in Amundson and a 1st along with an expiring Potopenko to fill in the back up role if they need.

Larry Hughes is rumoured to be unhappy with his offensive situation in Cleveland. Bonzi would fit in real well with LeBron and KT would be very serviceable for them as their primary bench forward. The 1st is given to them for taking KT off our hands.

Phoenix seems to be really cheap now (as they traded all their picks (guaranteed contract) away during the draft and its still not known for sure if Marion is on the block because of his contract. But if he is, Phoenix gets a couple expirings (which they want?) along with Salmon whom they tried to pursue and a couple 2nds.

If only life were perfect :D

cleveland might do that. might. there would have to be filler, because bonzi only gets like 5 mil with that trade. orlando, no, because i want garcia. Pheonix would just be retarded.

as much as i would love for these moves to happen, isn't there already a thread dedicated to pipe dream scenarios? cause it's just not gonna happen. sure would be awesome if it did though.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Tremendous for us, but out of the quesrtion for Phenix, and likely Orlando too (who I think knows they stole Darko + have big plans for he and Howard).

Butr if you are basically tralking aboout us trading:

Garcia
Bonzi
Thomas
Admunson
Potapenko
Salmons
Corliss
Hart
1st '07
1st '08
2nd '07
2nd '08

for
Darko Milicic
Larry Hughes
Shawn Marion

Uh..yeah, you do it. Star level players coming back for piles of spare parts. But needless to say you just don't see that kind of turnover olff one tema in a short period of time, even if you could drug...whoever is in charge now in Phoenix's water.

cleveland doesnt want to give up larry hughes for bonzi, then they'll have no one other than lebron to create shots for othe ppl, and bonzi's not a shooter which is what they need, and kt's just a smaller whinnier version of drew gooden. doesn't make sense

cleveland might do that. might. there would have to be filler, because bonzi only gets like 5 mil with that trade. orlando, no, because i want garcia. Pheonix would just be retarded.

Agreed, Phoenix trade isn't even remotely realistic.

Orlando could potentially happen and I would do it in a second, although I don't think they want to give up on Darko.

Cleveland would hang up quickly. The last thing they need to do is surround Lebron with another highly paid guard who can't shoot and who would play in the same down low area that Iggy and James thrive in.