Pistons VS Heat

Man did anybody see that game today. Man I'm shock, I didn't expect The Heat to loose since it was at home.Dwayne what happen to him, I mean did the boy know that he was playing today and The Pistons OMG.

DWade with possibly the worst game of his career...lol...well definetly of this year..he broke a 51 game streak for scoring in double digits or something...didn't watch the game but looks like Detroit really put the lock down on them...lol

Nobody has really said this about Miami but I think they are in a similar boat with SA...without Shaq...at home without Shaq they have all the confidence in the world that they can beat anybody (that thought snapped today ofcourse) but on the road without him they blow....DWade isn't enough there...the Bulls game that Miami had right out of the all star break where Shaq hurt is knee he went out within minutes of the game starting...Miami went on to lose...then they went to Indy and lost (the one team that has owned them all year long with or without Shaq--always going to OT) and then they went home and won without Shaq...then Shaq comes back...everything is going peachy for them and then Shaq has this stomach problem...they win the first game without him at home and then go TO Memphis and lose by like 20...now everyone is expecting Miami and Detroit to be the EC Finalists...and I know Miami will have HCA...but Miami's defense is NO MATCH for Detroits...its gonna be very interesting..

^I totally agree, iheartBrad! Heats are in the same boat as Spurs.

iheartBrad said:
didn't watch the game but looks like Detroit really put the lock down on them...lol
Yeah, that's what happen when you don't have a teammate like Shaq (playing). :D With Shaq, the opponent don't double team you as much so you get to do more.

Twix said:
Yeah, that's what happen when you don't have a teammate like Shaq (playing). :D With Shaq, the opponent don't double team you as much so you get to do more.
i think detroit can take miami with a healthy shaq! they sure handled shaq, kobe, payton, and malone last year.

hoopsfan said:
Stomach ailment?? Hardy..he's just resting up for the playoffs.
he has lost 12-15 pounds because it it...i think it is legit

anyway great effort by Miami, proving they can hang with detroit.

great game by Zo

10 points 14 rebounds and 5 blocks