Pistons @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Spring break here so I will be brief;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally a HOME game and hopefully guys had some rest and a practice. Trip is over and that was the best part of it. We play th champs who are on a roll lately but we also did well against them in the past 3-4 years - so there is a reason to be positive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kings will need ARCO crowd like they have not in a while. ARCO needs to be difference not only today but also for the rest of the season. Kongs "only"
20 - 8 there this season. This team needs all the help they can get
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully our players (all of them) will show some sense of urgency and will match the energy of Detroit. We need everybody to maximize their playing time and contribute.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game is early in the East meaning it is damn early in the West. ABC broadcast - You might have to deal with BW as an analyst in the studio. Hope it does not spoil this wonderful Sunday
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go Mavs !!!!!!!!!!! (Rockets)
Go Jazz !!!!!!!!!! (Spurs)
Go Celtics !!!!!!!!!!! (Wolves)
Go Pacers !!!!!!!! (Lakers)
Suns play Sonics so - take Your pick

Tonight support in the Arco by the fans will be a huge factor I think.Guys are probably very tired from the "never-ending" trip,but I hope that won't be important factor in tonights game.
Peja and Bibby needs to step up in the scoring,and I hope that some of the other guys will show us something good in the defence.
We must take care of Hamilton and Billups on the first place,but there are also Prince and McDyess who will step up from 2nd plan.
Go Kings!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I THINK they just reported that Brad Miller will NOT play today, but I'm not sure. Al Michaels seems to mumble a little and Hubie Brown's voice for some strange reason makes me want to take a nap.

;)

EDIT: Ah, thanks Ima... You heard it, too. :D

Man its such a nice day out I am gonna have to fight to keep myself inside watchn the game the entire time.

No Brad again makes it that much harder for us. We need him as he plays that pick and pop (as coach T calls it) with Bibby perfect. Not sure what to expect this game, curious how the crowd is gonna react also. Problem with a national tv game is they break to commercial during the intros.

You still have a lot of snow up there VF? I can hear LGV res calling me...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BigWaxer said:
You still have a lot of snow up there VF? I can hear LGV res calling me...
I don't know if the road is open into LGV or not. Last I heard it was still being used as an off-road park for snowmobiles. ;)

It is BEAUTIFUL up here today, however. Do you ever go to Sly Creek Reservoir?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
G_M said:
No Mbbley or Miller today per the pregame show!
They said Mobley? I missed that entirely. I heard them say no Miller and still no Jackson but I totally zoned out apparently on the part about Cat.

:(

VF21 said:
They said Mobley? I missed that entirely. I heard them say no Miller and still no Jackson but I totally zoned out apparently on the part about Cat.

:(

Probably just did not want to believe it!;)

No Cat AND Brad still?? :(

As long as they play with effort... they will do well.

GO KINGS!!!! Glad to see the guys back at home finally!!

RA doesn't sound all too chipper... :/ : " Offensively, we don't know what we are going to do"... " We have to find someone to score, and I don't know who that is right now"

Status
Not open for further replies.