Personally, I like House

I've seen alot of folks bashin on House, and I don't understand why. Sure, he's no Bobby, but I think he makes some great shots, most of them 3's btw, and he has some nice movement.

He clearly has some potential is worked up more.

I do too...

I think the key for him was practice time....he's finally comfortable in the Kings system...and its paying dividends...he's been real solid...i hope he keeps up the good work for the rest of the season...

I don't but thats just me, nothing against the guy as a person.

I don't think he has potential, meaning he is going to improve as time goes on. I just think he is what he is. A 3 pt shooter that gives our main guys some rest. Which is what he was brought here to do.

I hate Eddie House and I will always hate him until he hits the game winning shot in the NBA Finals to win the game in Game 7.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
House has kicked around the league, and will almost surely continue to do so -- not the sort of payer that is likely to be back next year. Just an emergency rental with Bobby out. But he's settled in now and is doing a solid job most nights. About all you can ask for from a midseason waiver wire pickup. Solid enough actually that he might even make the playoff roster (2 of the 3 Tag, Martin, House should make it).

To all those haters out there! Just imagine where we would be without Eddie. Mike would never be able to come out of the game. He also is our #1 cheerleader when on the bench. He is a big morale boost for the team. I only wish Peja had his passion!

Bricklayer said:
House has kicked around the league, and will almost surely continue to do so -- not the sort of payer that is likely to be back next year. Just an emergency rental with Bobby out. But he's settled in now and is doing a solid job most nights. About all you can ask for from a midseason waiver wire pickup. Solid enough actually that he might even make the playoff roster (2 of the 3 Tag, Martin, House should make it).
yup i agree exactly

I would like to see him stick around but I don't see that happening. The rental quote by Bricklayer seems pretty right. What I like about him is he comes into the game with passion and gives some pretty good minutes. I also like his team support. I like his actions towrds his fellow players. He is a great cheerleader for this team.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
KMart23 said:
as a person, i can't say i like him or not cuz i don't know him. as a player, i don't like his game, hes a chucker and doesn't have high fg %.
House is a shoot-first point guard. We knew that when we got him. In addition, he was - as Bricklayer pointed out - someone we picked up off the waiver list to fill a void.

I wasn't real happy with him at first, but I have to admit he's stepped up and at least been effective enough to give Bibby some rest minutes on the bench.

I don't know what more you can ask of him than that.

Yah, you said it VF21... as long as he can give Bibby some rest and create and make a couple shots of his own and just play aggressive then thats all we can ask of him.

gat said:
I like House too. Just wish he had a little more D.
dude have you seen ne of his games? he's a decent defender and alot better than bibby which i know isnt saying much :p but still he is a decent defender....

i dont get it how ppl say he cant do this he cant do that, but what he is good at which is hitting his shots, a few threes to propel us in the game, play decent d and hustle plays, he is doin well right now.... he's doin what he's good at....

his doing alot better than he did when he first came here due to his adjustment to ricks system....

KEEP IT UP EDDIE... :D ...JUST DO UR THING TO HELP THE KINGS!!!!

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I like House.

Plays some D, and when he doesn't force things, he can nail his shots. Thats all we are asking from him.

He plays good D, Hustles, and has been hitting his shots more and more. I'm happy with him, but prob because I never expected that much. He's doing his job.

I like Eddie...He's played well when he's out on the floor and he's good for our team chemistry. I think he will be needed come playoff time cause you never know how effective Bobby will be once he comes back.