Peja Stojakovic

T

thesanityannex

yeah.............I have a question.

Where did he find a scrotum and testicles? He never had those when he was here.

thesanityannex said:
yeah.............I have a question.

Where did he find a scrotum and testicles? He never had those when he was here.
good question... a few games ago, he scored 11 out of Indiana's 17 4th quarter points to lead the Pacers to a 92-90 win against the Hornets (including the game-winning 3). I wish he would have done a little more of that while he was here... Anyway, good trade for both teams, and the Kings will be just fine despite tonight's lost.

T

thesanityannex

quick dog said:
I guess he had to be traded to get his attention. .
Don't be disappointed, some people find out about Ebay later than others. I'm a power seller on Ebay so we could have worked a deal, but in hindsight, I'm glad I didn't sell him my extra testes. For me pricing mine too high, we landed Artest. Don't thank Petrie or the Maloofs, thank TheSanityAnnex.

And thank God for St. Patrick's Day.

T

thesanityannex

piksi said:
he did not have enough balls to out bid someone so yeah - he used "buy it now" option
Figured. I was getting some good bids on the testes until some bully came along. Oh yeah.....that bully was Ron Artest. And he stated he could always use another few pairs. Ron Artest = Chuck Norris

Last edited by a moderator:
quick dog said:
I guess he had to be traded to get his attention. I think it speaks volumes about Peja, and I am disappointed. :mad:
And Ron is clearly flourishing here. They are different teams, extremely different coaches and very different systems. Peja may not have been happy here anymore, but I think its unfair to assume he was sandbagging. I personally don't believe it. I was against the Artest trade, because I was worried about Ron's temperment. Once the deal was done, Ron had a clean slate with me and I happily support him as a member of my team (and keep my fingers crossed). As to the Pedja haters...you got what you wanted, so why do you still need to bash Pedja with such vitriol? Will it ever end?

kennadog said:
And Ron is clearly flourishing here. They are different teams, extremely different coaches and very different systems. Peja may not have been happy here anymore, but I think its unfair to assume he was sandbagging. I personally don't believe it. I was against the Artest trade, because I was worried about Ron's temperment. Once the deal was done, Ron had a clean slate with me and I happily support him as a member of my team (and keep my fingers crossed). As to the Pedja haters...you got what you wanted, so why do you still need to bash Pedja with such vitriol? Will it ever end?
Well said :)

T

thesanityannex

kennadog said:
. As to the Pedja haters...you got what you wanted, so why do you still need to bash Pedja with such vitriol? Will it ever end?
Was never a Peja hater. I have three jerseys. I always questioned his drive though. Besides..........this is all in good fun, and its fun. Besides again........this is St. Patrick's Day. Leprechauns are mischevious. The original poster of this thread wanted it deleted, and look what has become of it.

Seriously though, where did he get those balls?

thesanityannex said:
Was never a Peja hater. I have three jerseys. I always questioned his drive though. Besides..........this is all in good fun, and its fun. Besides again........this is St. Patrick's Day. Leprechauns are mischevious. The original poster of this thread wanted it deleted, and look what has become of it.

Seriously though, where did he get those balls?
And I'm laughing at the conversation. Wasn't your comment I responded too. And it isn't just in this thread or just this day. I just got frustrated and posted it here. Sorry.:cool:

T

thesanityannex

kennadog said:
And I'm laughing at the conversation. Wasn't your comment I responded too. And it isn't just in this thread or just this day. I just got frustrated and posted it here. Sorry.:cool:
Its all good. I know what you are talking about. This thread provided me a well needed laugh. Along with the Lakers losing. My St. Patty's day is back on track.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
To be fair I think Indy has a better fit team for Pedja nad clearly has set up plays to make the most of his tallents. But to his credit Pedja is also playing some fo the best ball of his carreer, almost like it were a contract season ;)

HndsmCelt said:
To be fair I think Indy has a better fit team for Pedja nad clearly has set up plays to make the most of his tallents. But to his credit Pedja is also playing some fo the best ball of his carreer, almost like it were a contract season ;)
I agree here.. Peja is a great, UNIQUE player, always been a fan. That said, He is STILL not performing up to par when he was a LEGIT MVP Can..

GO KINGS!!!

Did anybody see Peja go off in the 4th qtr last night!? 4 threes in last 4 minutes, 12-19 FG, 7-10 3pt, 6 rebounds, 31pts . Pacers lost, but if at least one other player besides Peja showed up for the game they could have won.

piksi

Hall of Famer
vj9999 said:
Did anybody see Peja go off in the 4th qtr last night!? 4 threes in last 4 minutes, 12-19 FG, 7-10 3pt, 6 rebounds, 31pts . Pacers lost, but if at least one other player besides Peja showed up for the game they could have won.
I watched the game and Pacers lost it due to set rotations. Pedja played just like in 2003/2004

I did indeed, Peja had a sweet game. Against the Hawks or not, good to see him play well and bust out of a little shooting slump.

I think they would of won if S-Jack wasn't hurting and had to sit out late in the game.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Peja in Indiana:
36.5min 19.4pts (.463 FG% .403 3pt% .891 FT%) 6.5reb 1.8ast 0.7stl 0.3 blk 1.4TO

Peja Career:
34.3min 18.4pts (.461 FG% .398 3pt% .893 FT%) 5.1reb 2.0ast 1.0stl 0.1blk 1.6TO

Peja = Peja
Not the Superpeja who exists only in some people's fantasy world. Not Scrubpeja who it became popular to suggest he was morphing into. Just Peja. No better. No worse.

Bricklayer said:
Peja in Indiana:
36.5min 19.4pts (.463 FG% .403 3pt% .891 FT%) 6.5reb 1.8ast 0.7stl 0.3 blk 1.4TO

Peja Career:
34.3min 18.4pts (.461 FG% .398 3pt% .893 FT%) 5.1reb 2.0ast 1.0stl 0.1blk 1.6TO

Peja = Peja
Not the Superpeja who exists only in some people's fantasy world. Not Scrubpeja who it became popular to suggest he was morphing into. Just Peja. No better. No worse.
Hard to be objective when Pedja@Indy, despite what is probably his worst year since rookie year, is their best player right now. It's not as much that he grew a pair (or purchased one on ebay) as it is that someone who knows how to play basketball sticks out like a sore tumb on that team.

Indy looks like walking dead right now. To look at their roster (JO, Pedja, Granger - very nice pick, Tinsly, Foster/Pollard...) you would never believed it.

Bricklayer said:
Peja in Indiana:
I think it is obvious he will never be a superstar. He thrives on being a second option and he is doing it well in Indiana. I think alot of Indiana fans are plesantly surprised. If he can keep averaging those numbers (and he is very capable of doing it), they will be happy with him.

One thing that sticks out it, he is 1.4 rebs above his average and he seems to be doing alot better in the 4th qtr.