• There will be no playoffs

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Playoffs???

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Man, y’all better start warming me when you launch these epic hot tales about Marvin Bagley based on *checks notes* one picture of the torso of a completely different player.
Especially when somebody was just posting some potentially bet-winning Marvin Bagley beefcake shots just a couple of weeks ago. Who was that? I forget.

I did with the recent Athletic article. Says he's put on 10 lbs, feels great, and has chip on his shoulder. Time to prove it.

Side note: I'd settle for Bags staying healthy for all 8 games.
yeah if he is going to prove it anywhere it’s going to be the NOP games. He said he was looking at film and I would guess a lot of that film was Zion. Bagley might be one of the few players with the athleticism to defend Zion.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Especially when somebody was just posting some potentially bet-winning Marvin Bagley beefcake shots just a couple of weeks ago. Who was that? I forget.
In fairness to myself, years of seeing Jason Thompson come into training camp in absolutely brilliant shape only for him to still not understand how to extend his arms over his head when playing defense has deadened my senses to pro athlete post-summer workout bod hype.

Last edited:
A better question: whats the odds that Bags has put on 5 lbs of muscle? My bet? None.
Not impossible at all in 4 months with the nutrition/training these guys have access too. But professional athletes in their "off-time" are about the only people with that ability, next to impossible for the average joe to do so.

In fairness to myself, years of seeing Jason Thompson come into training camp in absolutely brilliant shape only for him to still not understand how to extend his arms over his head when playing defense has deadened my senses to pro athlete post-summer workout bod hype.
My goodness. Dark times