Only DeMarcus Cousins trade rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

Hall of Famer
The way I see it. If ALL. This info is coming out all teams and players would be listed. It like you have a girl you know her birthday, her favorite food, where she works, but don't know her name

heild? ingram? i mean cmon. even if vivek wanted to make these dumb ass trades, it's the gm's job to tell him that he's screwing up his own team. if this trade happens and we get garbage both owner and gm are to blame

As a Los Angeles native, id hate to see cuz play for the damn lakers. But I wouldn't be surprised if magic recently joining the lakers has something to do with the recent rumors. And I think they'll add any player kings want to get a super star here. That's all the covet.

Serious question for those who don't want him traded. Do you have ideas on how we get assets without trading him (for me that's always been the issue) or is it more that you just don't want to trade a perennial all star for the deals rumored?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Serious question for those who don't want him traded. Do you have ideas on how we get assets without trading him (for me that's always been the issue) or is it more that you just don't want to trade a perennial all star for the deals rumored?
The deals runored don't match what we're sending out. The Kings have already accomplished the hard part. They have their superstar. They're gonna be back at stage zero just hoping to get a player that even comes close to him. With how this franchise goes, they're not likely lucking into another superstar.

A logical reason about this is that you want to know what the market is before you commit +200million to a person, a very common business process. However, this is scary.

the trades rumor are terrible. the young guys havent shown anything this year (hield/ingram) and based on our drafting history im not too confident we cant draft anyone close to dmc

Status
Not open for further replies.