Only DeMarcus Cousins trade rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
The elephant in the room is that Cousins values loyalty above all and by going "shopping" today, Vlade and co. have all but broken any trust he would have left in organization.
Yeah, was going to say that myself. Either this has been invented wholecloth or this idiot owner absolutely 100% can't stand the slightest hint of hope popping up in a fanbase. The last time the team showed fight and hope, he immediately fired Malone for winning the wrong way. The team comes together and starts fighting here, and boom, immediately the Boogie trade rumors start. He's not only ravingly incompetent, he's cruel and has no people sense whatsoever.

That whole come together and fight after the ASB? how do you think that goes if in fact Boogie knows he was actively shopped and nearly dumped a few days before? How does the summer extension go? If this is true, this is a little amateur idiot ****ing everything up again, and if indeed these are the last hours of me calling this fanbase a "we", I am here to tell you now you guys are forever screwed until he mercifully kicks off. I've been in New York and seen what decades of incompetent ownership (Dolan) will do to a franchise. It never lets up. A terrible owner can and will mess up everything forever, and its not remotely fair to you or anybody else.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
OH GOD NO

Marc SteinVerified account‏@ESPNSteinLine

Following
More
The Kings are strongly considering New Orleans' trade offer of two first-round picks and Buddy Hield for DeMarcus Cousins, ESPN sources say
**** off decision makers. I will be gone as soon as the announcement is made. I already have a little resentment for the team just because we're here right now.

Full blown Lakers/Warriors hatred if Vivek says yes.

Entity

Hall of Famer
I didn't think being a kings fan could get worse after the Webber trade. I held on through a lot of crap after that. I'm not doing it again for a half ass rookie sg and some late picks. A trade that leaves Darren collison as your best player is not a trade you should make. After all he is gone after this season and you can't bet on the draft and damn sure can't bet on free agents

Cousins again reiterated how happy he is to be here and yet, he hasn't heard from Vlade or anyone.

I'm disgusted with this franchise for that ALONE. They better fix this in the next 24 hours and shut these crap rumors down

lets trade an allstar center that's arguably the best center in the nba so that we can possibly draft someone that can be that level someday. dont mind our past draft history. yup sounds like the kangz

anyone tweet to vivek or vlade to not EFF this up? i mean there was that tweet about them telling the agents he's going nowhere but it would be nice for the owner or gm to tell it to dmc personally and ignore the rumors

There probably was some sort of fall out between Cousins and the organization for this to occur. Maybe they said go to counseling or will ship you out of here and he laughed at them? who knows. Maybe Vivek has someone in his ear saying you cant win with this guy or style? It will all come to light soon enough.

Cousins is positioning himself to look great publicly though by saying he does not want out, and he is double screwing the kings by saying he will not sign an extension no matter where he is traded.

Dammit people.
Settle down.
We've got the tastiest beer at the bar. Of course everyone wants it. Could Vivek have said, "what can we get?" Sure. The offers could also be so bad, that there's no reason to take it further. Buddy Hield won't do it. BH + 1st won't do it.
We're better than this. Let the server take a break.

It may be getting to the point of no return now...yikes. If we do that New Orleans deal - Vivek being a warriors double agent confirmed. I would rather go get Myles turner + picks instead and send Cousins to the east. Ugh.

Dammit people.
Settle down.
We've got the tastiest beer at the bar. Of course everyone wants it. Could Vivek have said, "what can we get?" Sure. The offers could also be so bad, that there's no reason to take it further. Buddy Hield won't do it. BH + 1st won't do it.
We're better than this. Let the server take a break.
Yes of course Buddy Hield + 1st's won't do it.....for anyone with any sense, but we are talking about Vivek and we know nba sense need not apply with him. THAT'S why people are freaking out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.