Only DeMarcus Cousins trade rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disf
Keith Smith

✔@KeithSmithNBA

Source: The Cousins trade will be Buddy Hield, Tyreke Evans and the Pelicans next two first round picks.

10:43 PM - 19 Feb 2017
disgusting, it was nice to be on this message board but I'm done now. See you guys on the Pelicans boards.
Disgusting!

If I were to ever not be a Kings fan it would be because Boogie and AD were on the same team. Wow!

Yet, I've always been Kings fan and will stick it out.

My guess is we are now in full tank mode with Buddy Hield, (hopefully) our 1st round pick, and the Pelicans 1sr rounder in this deep draft.

I knew Vlade was hot garbage all along. A pretend GM. That's all he ever was and will be. There was never a plan in place or a vision. This franchise is a joke and laughable. Never watching another game until ownership and FO is cleaned top to bottom.

Obviously we need trade Collison before the deadline now....package him with Koufos and Ben or whatever....I can't even think straight this is insane.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
This is bizarre.
I mean, like really crapty bizarre.
No star in return, a likely low 1st, now, and a player whose best days are way behind him?
I just don't get it.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
I mean, if you're going to blow it up, go with a crap ton of draft picks, a young superstar, and some expirings to make it work. But this? This is honestly bush league.

K

KingsFan80

Ugh...that's all i can say. This is the garbage we get in return for the best center in the league? Vivek and Vlade are jokes! I have said it all along. What an embarrassment. When does it end? Get these clowns away from my team!!!!

So I'm trying to choose between rooting for Denver or NO. I am done. I take back any defense I have ever given to Vlade or Vivek. This is atrocious on every level.

There is NO WAY this report is true.

This would be more blatant sabotaging of a franchise than the Maloofs were doing when they were deliberately screwing up picks and trades when they wanted out of Sacramento.

Getting rid of Demarcus for this horrible of return ........... I just can't believe that modern sports culture would allow it:
Vivek and the Kings would never be able to show their faces again. Everyone involved in the trade would be laughed at by their peers the rest of their careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.