Official Welcome Back

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
KiNgMyC said:
Hey, long time kings fan here, first time poster. The site looks great, keep up the good work.
Thanks, KiNgMyC. Hope you enjoy your stay here...and Welcome!!

Mad D said:
sounds like your starting college. heh its funny because when i started college i also started going here daily too
Yeah I discovered this place when I started college. You'd think a college student wouldn't have time for this sort of thing but....

Oh yeah! Welcome back everybody!

welcome back everyone! I hope I´m still visiting this site, when i get to college or university, but for now i think i still have time for it;)! Except my shool starts tomorow! Yikes!

Hey! that was weird. I went camping so I was away from everything for awhile, now I come back and everything is new again. I like it. Welcome back to all, its good to be back among kingsfans.

allrightythen said:
Hey! that was weird. I went camping so I was away from everything for awhile, now I come back and everything is new again. I like it. Welcome back to all, its good to be back among kingsfans.
Lucky for you. I was scared out of my mind!

Well right now I am on school and I am glad that the site is back on. I was really sad when I couldn't find Kingsfans.com. I am happy to see that everyone is back.

Looking forward to another great year. I was once "luvsactown," but we've moved up to Humboldt County, hence the change in name. I never posted much, but I'll throw in my .5 cents here and there. I'm hoping that being up north (I was teaching in LA) will allow me to see more Kings games. Anybody in Humboldt County know if the Fox Sports channel here carries Kings or Warriors? God I hope it's the Kings. We're pretty far north. Might be the Jail Blazers!

I've been MIA for like the whole summer. Been homeschooling the kids since June and honestly, it is whippin my butt! What happened to the site anyway? Someone want to point me to a thread that tells the story? I agree, it is good to be back! Although I padded my post count when the kids were in public school! :) I won't reach my old number for a long time!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Yonder said:
I've been MIA for like the whole summer. Been homeschooling the kids since June and honestly, it is whippin my butt! What happened to the site anyway? Someone want to point me to a thread that tells the story? I agree, it is good to be back! Although I padded my post count when the kids were in public school! :) I won't reach my old number for a long time!
Welcome back, mlm10...err, I mean, Yonder.

For info, see the announcement at the top of the forum.

6th said:
Welcome back, mlm10...err, I mean, Yonder.

For info, see the announcement at the top of the forum.
I found it! Duh, I'm not too quick, am I? ;) If all the old timers will still call me mlm10 then I'll know my true homies :D

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Yonder said:
I found it! Duh, I'm not too quick, am I? ;) If all the old timers will still call me mlm10 then I'll know my true homies :D
Hey, who you callin old? Oh, that would be me. :eek: :p