Official Welcome Back

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
As the Official Goodwill Ambassador (I refuse to relinquish my title even if we have to start over), I would like to welcome everyone back to the best basketball site on the web. Because of our wonderful administrator, Jeremy, I knew they couldn't keep us down long.

So, welcome back; sit back and relax; or, jump in with both feet. The choice is yours.

It is good to be home.

i guess this months' welcome new member thread will be taking a break huh? ;D

im seeing members who never have a single post reregister

SLAB

Hall of Famer
To be honest, Im happy we got new boards...Everytime I tried to send a message it said to add three characters, then I couldnt post. It sucked.

But I am glad to be back!

I was wondering what the heck was going on with the site in the last couple of days (yes, i hate not being able to log on and get all the update....especially when I am off for some time and have nothing else to do... :rolleyes: ).... Now I realize what the problem was.......
can't believe we all have to start from the beginning!!

Oh, well.... just glad to see we are back in service again.

Thanks Jeremy..... and sorry for all the headache!!

Welcome back my friends!

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Welcome back from the Coast Crew, dude! The best fan site on the internet cannot be kept down as all the above have shown their support to bring it back to past levels of fan greatness. ;)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Howdy folks. I'm back. The real me. Feel free to groan now. ;)

A new paint job, a few litle repairs, place will be just like new. (well almost).

THANK THE BASKETBALL GODS!!! Man, I get on a plane and all hell breaks loose, I was heartbroken when I couldn't reach this site and thought I would have to spend the next 4 years without KF.com, good thing it was only a minor setback, one that I'm sure that our webmaster Jeremy will take care of in no time. Man its great to be back, YAY, now I get to have my daily KF.com fix!

doone said:
I was heartbroken when I couldn't reach this site and thought I would have to spend the next 4 years without KF.com!
sounds like your starting college. heh its funny because when i started college i also started going here daily too

Mad D said:
sounds like your starting college. heh its funny because when i started college i also started going here daily too
Yup I am, at Boston University, so if any Kingsfans want to meet up, just PM or something.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Cozmosis said:
Now here, never posted before. Hung out in IRC through the playoffs though. Hello :)
Hey, Coz, nice to see you, IRC buddy. Welcome!! Hope to see a lot more of you here. :)

It is good to see the site back up, I am now full of many happy smiles and chuckle.

Now, like a phoenix from the ashes, VF21's post count shall once again soar like the great spirit of the eagle... something about a buffalo... man I'm lazy today.
~~