Now Huerter

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
It feels like that because of Keon Ellis. No other reason
Perhaps also because bulking up to play a SG/SF role fills an important need for this team and gives us much better depth at the SF position than we've had in 15+ years. That coveted tall wing has been a hole that Kings' front offices have tried and failed to fill since the Peja Stojakovic / Ron Artest era and now this season it looks like we'll have Keegan, DeMar, and K'Von all able to play starter quality minutes at that position. In Kings-land I think that qualifies as a major boon.

Perhaps also because bulking up to play a SG/SF role fills an important need for this team and gives us much better depth at the SF position than we've had in 15+ years. That coveted tall wing has been a hole that Kings' front offices have tried and failed to fill since the Peja Stojakovic / Ron Artest era and now this season it looks like we'll have Keegan, DeMar, and K'Von all able to play starter quality minutes at that position. In Kings-land I think that qualifies as a major boon.
Not really sure what this has to do with the context of what I replied to,.....but sure, it's always nice to have a capable shooter on your bench.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Not really sure what this has to do with the context of what I replied to,.....but sure, it's always nice to have a capable shooter on your bench.
Huerter has generally played the SG position for the Kings and at this point we have something like 6 SGs (Ellis, Monk, D. Carter, Huerter, DeRozan, C. Jones) so I was suggesting that Huerter bulking up to play more minutes at SF is probably contributing to the "clean slate" for Huerter that NewArena was alluding to here just as much as his presumed move to the bench.