No play-by-play by me tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's been a long, strange trip...and it just might end tonight.

I'm taking the night off from sitting at the computer. I'm going to kick back on my sofa with an ice-cold beer and watch my beloved Kings.

I'm sorry if I'm letting any of you down but I'm just making this game for me.

GO KINGS!!!!!

Well VF, after a great year of PBPs, you deserve to take this one off. Enjoy the game. I agree, this year has been an emotional rollercoaster. I am watching CWebb exit the playoffs, and then hopefully I will be watching the Kings extend for at least one more game (one game at a time, at least). Either way, this year has been my hardest as a Kings fan, but I love this team & am going to enjoy whatever we have left of this season for all its worth.

VF21 said:
It's been a long, strange trip...and it just might end tonight.

I'm taking the night off from sitting at the computer. I'm going to kick back on my sofa with an ice-cold beer and watch my beloved Kings.

I'm sorry if I'm letting any of you down but I'm just making this game for me.

GO KINGS!!!!!

make sure its MILLER TIME
:D

Hey there VF21, this is my very first post and I wanna thank you for the PBPs you've done (and will keep on doing, i hope)...:) I know this may be the last game for the Kings this season, so, yes, lets enjoy this while it lasts...I do hope we win this game!:D

Thanks VF, 3 cheers hip hip hurray. You truly do a wonderful job espec. for those of us who don't have NBA-tv and work crazy hours. I hope you enjoyed relaxing your fingers for a change.

Thanks for all of the play-by-plays this season. Even with your rickety dial-up modem, you still managed to stay well ahead of any of the updated scorboards from espn.com or nba.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.