No D in the Paint ...

VF21 said:
Bottom line for me is that it was a loss that I can live with. I'm not ecstatic over it, but I didn't lose any sleep over it either.
Yeah, I know ... but, a win makes it alot sweeter listening to Koz and Coach T's radio show for the game recap and phone calls, after the game. I listen after losses, as well ... gotta take the good with the bad.

S

shacko

Folsom Al said:
Sure, there's gonna be games the King's win that they should have lost and vice-versa, there will be games they lose they should have won. That's just something that happens to EVERY team in the NBA.

I don't know where that puts the Knicks game or the Blazers game.

The points in the paint "dropped on our King's" is staggering.

It's pointed-out game-after-game .... how easily players can get to the rim and make EASY BUCKETS. You and I both know they watch tapes, talk about solutions .... how to improve ... etc ...

The following is a quote from Adelman in todays Sac-Bee:

"It's a little disturbing, huh?" Adelman said with a little smile. "We won one, and we lost one. I was surprised we were even in the game at the half with all the run-outs and penetration we allowed."

You see, that's the kinda stuff that PO's me. You know Adelman said more, but the paper probably only quoted a portion of what he actually said. So, with that said .... what's a person to think ???
The points in the paint "dropped on our King's" is staggering.

It's pointed-out game-after-game .... how easily players can get to the rim and make EASY BUCKETS. You and I both know they watch tapes, talk about solutions .... how to improve ... etc ...
Van axe went in unopposed how many times without a finger on him??? It is not just tag, it is the entire team....>>>> Starting with the coaching.....